Analyze profile data - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Dont think a seller being able to see which traffic source leads to more sales is going to lead to a war.

But maybe they know that it hardly goes from mql5.com/user to mql5.com/market so they wont charge for that.

edit: i see what you meant ,if it were more like a similar web type of an offering. It would be interesting however to be able to analyze the competition for sure . I mean if an EA gets 149 thousand demo downloads i'd be intrigued to see which country those came from . 

MQ is business company, their main goal is to make profit. So what would be the advantage(s) for them to allow each seller to have individual stats ? In my view it's close to 0. They will not do it.

Even a paid service will only cover their investments. For MQ if a seller sells more or an other one, it doesn't matter.

Alain Verleyen #:

MQ is business company, their main goal is to make profit. So what would be the advantage(s) for them to allow each seller to have individual stats ? In my view it's close to 0. They will not do it.

Even a paid service will only cover their investments. For MQ if a seller sells more or an other one, it doesn't matter.

Well if you see a "route" that seems to have good impression to sales ratio you will try to escalate it to decide whether it was random or it actually increases sales.

So if sellers improve their conversions mq gets more commissions .

But i get what you mean . The same team that cannot add a privacy selection for being added to channels / group will have to massively restructure everything .

Yeah from that point of view is money down the drain.

They could opt for the minimum viable solution , tracking .

Google analytics and Facebook pixel , assuming its possible to verify those embeds nowadays , on a cost of course . 

They could say Lorentso you want to embed these in your product pages ? $50 per month . Again , if its possible to verify , which might not be .

Alain Verleyen #:
individual
I'm not sure.  However, I have noticed a certain loss of reputation on the website.  Does this translate into fewer sales?  Probably not.  Precisely having data helps not to speculate

Enrique Enguix #:
I'm not sure.  However, I have noticed a certain loss of reputation on the website.  Does this translate into fewer sales?  Probably not.  Precisely having data helps not to speculate

On SEO ? 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

On SEO ? 

Well, this opinion is reflected in the comments that many users give me.  However, based on SEO, there are errors as basic as the same page being classified as one language and having text in another language.  But there are many more, such as incorrect headers or metadataa

Enrique Enguix #:
Well, this opinion is reflected in the comments that many users give me.  However, based on SEO, there are errors as basic as the same page being classified as one language and having text in another language.  But there are many more, such as incorrect headers or metadataa

Ow , well SEO is their strong suit . They are excellent in it actually . If it weren't for that the market would be dead

Enrique Enguix #:

This is very subjective. 

MQ IS using Finteza and I am sure they have all the data.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Ow , well SEO is their strong suit . They are excellent in it actually . If it weren't for that the market would be dead

Exactly MQ is doing what is needed at the global scale for all their products and services.

At our seller level we can improve OUR sales if we had such tools, but it would not improve anything at the global scale. 

Of course, me too, I would like to have such possibility, but I am not dreaming, MQ has zero interest into that, at least I don't see it.

Alain Verleyen #:

This is very subjective. 

MQ IS using Finteza and I am sure they have all the data.

Exactly MQ is doing what is needed at the global scale for all their products and services.

At our seller level we can improve OUR sales if we had such tools, but it would not improve anything at the global scale. 

Of course, me too, I would like to have such possibility, but I am not dreaming, MQ has zero interest into that, at least I don't see it.

You may be completely right.

Some interesting information from mql5 website

Overall Traffic:

• From August to October 2023, mql5.com had 20.31 million visits, showing a 1.79% decrease from the previous month.
  • 65.85% of the traffic is from desktop devices.
  • The website holds a global rank of 8,158.
  • The top countries for traffic are the United States, Russia, and Brazil.
  • It's ranked #89 in the Investing industry.

Engagement:

• The average visit duration is 6 minutes and 39 seconds.
  • Users view an average of 6.95 pages per visit.
  • The bounce rate is 42.09%.

Traffic over Time:

• Traffic has been relatively flat over the past three months.
  • The website has a higher global rank than several other financial websites.

Geography:

• Top five countries for traffic are Russia, the United States, Brazil, Indonesia, and Germany.
  • Traffic from Russia and the United States has increased over the past three months.

Marketing Channels:

• 60.32% of traffic comes from direct sources.
  • Organic search is the most important paid marketing channel, making up 30.58% of traffic.
  • Email, referrals, and social media also contribute significantly.

Organic Search:

• Organic search contributes 30.58% of website traffic.
  • Most organic search traffic is non-branded.
  • Top three search terms are mql5Ads, mql5 marketAds, and mqlAds.

Paid Search:

• Paid search makes up less than 1% of website traffic.
  • Top three paid search terms include metatrader 5 apiAds, mql5Ads, and mt5 python.

Referrals:

• Referrals make up 3.65% of traffic.
  • Top referring websites are metatrader4.com, tlap.com, and metatrader5.com.

Outgoing Traffic:

• Top five link destinations are google.com, metatrader5.com, youtube.com, paypal.com, and t.me.
  • Top five ad destinations are fpmarkets.com, tradingview.com, fxlifestyle.com, cashbackforex.com, and bitcoin.com.

Social:

• Social media contributes 3.3% of traffic, with the majority from YouTube.

Display Advertising:

• Display ads make up less than 1% of traffic.
  • Most display ad traffic comes from unidentified networks.

Enrique Enguix #: Traffic from Russia and the United States has increased over the past three months.
I would postulate that a large part of the "United States" traffic is due to the use of VPN services and not the actual geographical origin of the users.
Reason: