What the mqlcache.dat file contains? Can it be shared between platforms?

I use multiple MT4 platforms. On them, I run my own EAs and indicators that are continuously evolving. To avoid having to update all platforms every time I make a change to the software, I use the Windows "directory symbolic link" command to link the directory where I code as the source with the target directories, i.e., subdirectories located in the directories of individual platforms. In summary, I have one source directory for coding and multiple MT4 platform directories that mimic this source directory. I apply this trick to directories such as Sound, Template, and a custom folder within the Include folder.
My problem is that I don't know what the mqlcache.dat file contains and whether it can be shared between platforms. In other words, can different MT4 platforms have an identical mqlcache.dat file? So, if one platform makes changes to this file, will the other platform still function correctly? Of course, assuming they have an identical set of EAs and indicators. I know I could use the "file symbolic link" command, but then I have to use it for each indicator and expert file, and that's always a lot of additional work, especially when renaming files.
Reason: