Creating custom symbol , filling up its rates then navegante into it stays in waiting for update.

When creating custom symbol then adding its rates then using ChartSetSymbolPeriod to go to that new symbol , the chart stays in waiting for update mode until the user moves the chart.

(the chart updates the rates constantly , but not shown until user moves)

Lorentzos Roussos: ChartSetSymbolPeriod

I have never used it, so would not know, but maybe a ChartRedraw would help?

It also states in the documentation that calling the function with the current symbol/period will trigger the equivalent of a refresh. So maybe calling it a second time with the same parameters would update the chart.

The call of ChartSetSymbolPeriod with the same symbol and timeframe can be used to update the chart (similar to the terminal's Refresh command). In its turn, the chart update triggers re-calculation of the indicators attached to it. Thus, you are able to calculate an indicator on the chart even if there are no ticks (e.g., on weekends).

Fernando Carreiro #:

I have never used it, so would not know, but maybe a ChartRedraw would help?

It also states in the documentation that calling the function with the current symbol/period will trigger the equivalent of a refresh. So maybe calling it a second time with the same parameters would update the chart.

The call of ChartSetSymbolPeriod with the same symbol and timeframe can be used to update the chart (similar to the terminal's Refresh command). In its turn, the chart update triggers re-calculation of the indicators attached to it. Thus, you are able to calculate an indicator on the chart even if there are no ticks (e.g., on weekends).

Okay i'll try that since the redraw is there already . 

[update : did not change anything]
Reason: