Experts: Ranged Grid Bot EA with pending orders - page 2

rischellen02032002 #:
Can you please make a video of you  doing a step by step break down of how you created this bot using AI 
Sure... It will require some time. I will record and explain all the steps.
I usually start from the indicators and then I replicate the logic into the EA.

Alessio Fabiani #:
Sure... It will require some time. I will record and explain all the steps.
I usually start from the indicators and then I replicate the logic into the EA.
Thank you so much. Much appreciated 🙏💯

Good day Alessio Fabiani# can you remove the time restrictions from the current version of the bot please? 

@rischellen02032002 #: Good day Alessio Fabiani# can you remove the time restrictions from the current version of the bot please? 

What time restrictions? There are none! Set the EA's parameters accordingly.

Fernando Carreiro #: What time restrictions? There are none! Set the EA's parameters accordingly.
The start and end time parameters are affecting the bot performance, can they be removed? Also  what's your input for the bots parameters? 

@rischellen02032002 #: The start and end time parameters are affecting the bot performance, can they be removed? Also  what's your input for the bots parameters? 

I repeat — set them accordingly. By default, they are 0 and 24 which is the equivalent to no time restriction.

We only have 24 hours in a day, so the hour will always be greater or equal to 0 and less then 24 — hence no restriction if you set the parameters correctly.

input int startTrade = 0; // Trade Start Time; Do not trade before this hour
input int endTrade = 24; // Trade End Time; Do not trade after this hour
void OnTick()
  {

datetime currentBarTime = Time[0]; // Get the opening time of the current bar

if(Hour() >= startTrade && Hour() < endTrade)
     { 

Reason: