error code 0xc0000017 when install

Hi,

I am trying to install the mt5 terminal and when I click on the installer I am getting tis error: "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017 . Click ok to close the application"

It is a new device and it's running on win 11.

I am attaching a print screen to see it. 

Did anyone else experincAe something like this or do you know how to fix this?

I did reach out to Microsoft support but is seems they couldn't find any cause.

Thank you and appreciate your support.

I just googled:

What is error code 0xc0000017 in Windows 10?
Error code 0xc0000017 means   There is not enough memory to create the virtual disk . Therefore, you can fix error code 0xc0000017 in Windows 10 by clearing bad memory entries.

--------------------------

[7 Tested Solutions] Fix Error Code 0xc000017 on Windows 10 

You can find more if use google.

• Hardeep Kaur
  • www.pcerror-fix.com
Is the error code 0xc0000017 appear on your system while trying to start your PC/laptop then keep reading the article to learn how to fix error 0xc0000017 on Windows 10? I was trying to upgrade my Windows 10 through Windows Update. And when I started to perform the process I have been asked to reboot the computer and then start the upgrade...

..or try to install MT5 from the bottom of this page (because as I see from your screenshot - you are trying to install MT5 from the broker).

I'm having this issue and so are a LOT of other people.

It seems like it's more to do with MetaTrader, as installers for earlier builds for MT5 can be installed correctly.

But the newest build from the MT site doesn't work, and neither do any of the builds available from my brokers.

The only workaround I've figured out for now is to run the installers on another Windows machine and then copy the program files & AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes files over. This is mostly working but I'm experiencing issues with indis I've bought from the Market not loading or installing unless I delete and my  AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes folders and have MT rebuild them on program launch. But even then it seems that when I quit MT and open it again the indis won't load.

I haven't found any contact info for MetaQuotes support, I really hope they're on this.

Reason: