How to calculate lots on different instruments to obtain the same value

Hi, I'm new as a programmer and I'm creating a tool that helps me in my hedging operations, I want to make sure that if, for example, I open a eurusd position with an equivalent value of 100 dollars and then I open a position on gbpusd, I want has the same 100 dollar value of eurusd which formula should I use? I would like to balance the risk between the two currencies in monetary terms, I don't want when one goes up it loses much more than the other. I had thought of doing the classic calculation using the stoploss and then removing it since I do hedging and hedging does not use stoploss

Tutto Notizie:
Hi, I'm new as a programmer and I'm creating a tool that helps me in my hedging operations, I want to make sure that if, for example, I open a eurusd position with an equivalent value of 100 dollars and then I open a position on gbpusd, I want has the same 100 dollar value of eurusd which formula should I use? I would like to balance the risk between the two currencies in monetary terms, I don't want when one goes up it loses much more than the other. I had thought of doing the classic calculation using the stoploss and then removing it since I do hedging and hedging does not use stoploss
You should use ATR as a distance , since some pairs are moving more compared to others. And then you divide your 100 to the ATR points … you will find how much you will risk for a point 
Reason: