Develop market ea with demo acc

Hey, im working in my own ea, and i would like to find out, what is best practise if i want have demo available and paid version on market, my stage is on dev, so i want to prepare for mql team verifications etc

Vorgan:
Hey, im working in my own ea, and i would like to find out, what is best practise if i want have demo available and paid version on market, my stage is on dev, so i want to prepare for mql team verifications etc

Mq team has a provision for a demo running in the strategy tester only , for uploaded EAs . That means you will not have to do anything extra toward that . 

The pitfalls are the "one run" users who download a demo once and if the curve goes down they move on to the next product . You cannot avoid that though ,but you can maintain your up to date set files in the comment section or in your own blog / group / channel .

All you have to do is make sure the product can run in the tester too . 

However if you want to offer a custom demo solution you can prepare a "partial" version of your EA and upload it in a blog post . 

The advantage of a custom demo :

• -You can link it directly to social media posts
  • -You can have your own links inside the product , social media etc.
  • -You can have the demo download the optimal config automatically from your server 
  • -Users who find your product from the market place here , and spend more than 3 milliseconds on the product overview , will notice the additional demo and may try it but they will also notice the "up to date" set files you provide in the comments  
No matter what you do however , most times you will be approached by clients with a question that is obvious and exists in the overview or manuals.You will have the chance to direct them to the up to date set files then along with the answer to their question.

Thank you for your explanation :) regarsing custom demo, can I add it later? After positive mql team verification of my ea?

Vorgan #:
Thank you for your explanation :) regarsing custom demo, can I add it later? After positive mql team verification of my ea?

Yes , the custom demo is not checked by anyone anyway and its your responsibility .

If your EA has no "utility" traits then most likely you'll be good with the default demo.

Reason: