Massive drop in cloud earnings?

As of late I have seen a massive drop in earnings. I have gone from earning $0.30-$0.90 per day to earning under $0.01 today. My computer has been running and the app hasn't been closed for an extended period of time at any point, does anyone know why this might be happening? My PR is 182.

You (we) are paid per job not for the time being available. So a drop just means less people using the cloud.

Josh Theriault:
As of late I have seen a massive drop in earnings. I have gone from earning $0.30-$0.90 per day to earning under $0.01 today. My computer has been running and the app hasn't been closed for an extended period of time at any point, does anyone know why this might be happening? My PR is 182.

Sorry, I FINISHED optimizing me EA so I'm NOT Feeding the MQL5 Cloud Money Anymore... (just kidding but I did spent >$900 lately. You probably helped me out - Thnx!!)

My average daily earnings dropped from $2.75 last month to $2 a a day so far this month. But like Carl said it is a demand based service. If the demand is low you will earn less. I expect the demand to pick back up. And was probably slow at the start of the month due to the July 4th weekend. 

It's funny to see people hoping to earn money with that. At best you will earn enough to pay the electricity bill difference.
Reason: