Balance row on the History tab in Strategy Tester

Is it possible to start a strategy tester session without a balance row on the history tab?

Alp Duman: Is it possible to start a strategy tester session without a balance row on the history tab?

The answer is probably no! However, your question is unclear. Please explain in more detail

When I start the strategy tester in visualization mode, the first row on the history tab is a balance row ...

Fernando Carreiro #:

The answer is probably no! However, your question is unclear. Please explain in more detail

Thanks for the reply 👍

Alp Duman:
Is it possible to start a strategy tester session without a balance row on the history tab?
I think it has nothing to do with visual backtest. Close the terminal tab ( ctrl +t )

Amira J Brand #:
I think it has nothing to do with visual backtest. Close the terminal tab ( ctrl +t )

I'm testing my code day by day ... and I have an "if statement" in my code to check the history tab with HistoryDealsTotal().

But, not so important .. just wanted to know if there's a way.

Thank you ...

Alp Duman #: When I start the strategy tester in visualization mode, the first row on the history tab is a balance row ...

I'm testing my code day by day ... and I have an "if statement" in my code to check the history tab with HistoryDealsTotal().

But, not so important .. just wanted to know if there's a way.

Then the answer is—no! Any back-test needs to start with an initial balance.

Also, you can simulate withdrawals via the MQL5 code too, so I would suggest modifying your EA code to be able handle these situations.

Reason: