in the Order open what dos the slippage para mean???

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

what is the min stop lost that i can set from the current pice , and is it posble to change that value??

lets say to put stop lost of 7 pips!!!!!!!!!!1

Slippage is the range in pips for the order, when order is still accepted. Good on fast market. If you want buy long position at 1.2200 and set slippage 3 pips then the position can be opened at 1.2200-1.2203. I tried this only in tester but it should works in this way in real, too.

The minimum stoploss depends on broker I think. At Alpari I notoced 3 pips minimum on eur$ where spread is 3 pips. In other brokers there was 5 pips with 4 pips spread.

Regards
Rafael

Slippage is the range in pips for the order, when order is still accepted. Good on fast market. If you want buy long position at 1.2200 and set slippage 3 pips then the position can be opened at 1.2200-1.2203. I tried this only in tester but it should works in this way in real, too.

Regards
Rafael

why do we need this ?????????
is what cases it help us??????

why do we need this ?????????
is what cases it help us?????? [/quote]

It's simple :)
when market moves fastand broker is slow:
you give broker order with current price but it takes time to realise order.
So after some seconds price can be different from one you set in order.
If you set slippage broker can use one of the prices from slippage range.
I know some brokers who guarantee that price send in order is executed, but there are not many such brokers.

Rafael
Reason: