Label font does not always work as it should

In my EA, I commonly use FOR loops to generate a series of labels, but here recently I have noticed that the ' last' LABEL in the loop or series doesn't always display the font, as the previous labels did in the earlier loops.  ITo counteract that, I have in some cases Isimply created a 'ghost' label so that the ghost becomes the last label causing the 'real' last label to display properly.  I have attached a small JPG to better show what is happening. Any suggestions to eliminate this happening?

This is my first posting, so if I did not follow protocol about something  please just let me know.

Please post code that compiles, to reproduce the issue.

And with the correct extension, not a txt file.

Alain Verleyen #:

Please post code that compiles, to reproduce the issue.

And with the correct extension, not a txt file.

Thank you Alain, I will. I will have to consolidate as my full EA is over 7500 lines of code.  I will consolidate it down. Thanks

Tim Parker #:
Thank you Alain, I will. I will have to consolidate as my full EA is over 7500 lines of code.  I will consolidate it down. Thanks
We don't need all that code of course, just something to reproduce your issue.

Thanks, but consider this article closed.  When I segmented this code out from the rest of my EA it worked properly.  So I will cypher thru other possibilities, other than what I initially thought it was.  Thanks
Reason: