Running same EA on multiple PCs

For reliability, I use two PCs for trade. I have activation permit for an EA on each PC. Does it make any problem if I login to an account and use same EA at the same time? 

Amir Hamldar: For reliability, I use two PCs for trade. I have activation permit for an EA on each PC. Does it make any problem if I login to an account and use same EA at the same time? 

Yes and no! It depends!

If you are using on two different trading accounts, then there will be no problem at all.

But if using the same trading account on both PCs, then if you run the same EA on the same symbol, then yes it is a problem. It will duplicate trades.

If the EA is single symbol, then running it on different symbols, should not be problem.

However, if the EA is multi-symbol, then running the same EA with the same set of symbols on the same trading account, will also be a problem.

EDIT: PS! This also assumes that the EA makes proper use of "magic number" and symbol selection to prevent clashing with itself or other EAs. If it does not, then that will really be problematic.

Reason: