Dear MetaQuotes can you build a python SDK for arm archtecture?

Hello.

Can we talik about MT5 python SDK?

Recentry I bought M2 macbook and running Windows on it with parallels desktop.

And I tried to install  MetaTrader5 via pip , but I'v got this.

```

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5

```

I've noticed my laptop is still just ARMcpu so I need pip package build for arm.

So, I hope MetaQuotes sees this and hopefully builds an arm version of  MetaTrader5 SDK.

Best regards.
MetaTrader5
  • pypi.org
API Connector to MetaTrader 5 Terminal

MetaTrader 5 is a Windows application, and is therefore aimed at Intel based CPU's. It's use on a Mac is via virtualisation/emulation of the Windows and Intel environment. So, making a ARM based SDK does not make sense.

EDIT: To use Python with MetaTrader 5 on a Mac, you have to use the Windows version of Python, also running on "parallels" .

Fernando Carreiro #:

MetaTrader 5 is a Windows application, and is therefore aimed at Intel based CPU's. It's use on a Mac is via virtualisation/emulation of the Windows and Intel environment. So, making a ARM based SDK does not make sense.

EDIT: To use Python with MetaTrader 5 on a Mac, you have to use the Windows version of Python, also running on "parallels" .

Yes I already tired.
And that wasn’t work.
That’s why I post it.

The problem you encountered might be related to the Python version you installed. I replied similar post in the past.

Here

I have been using Metatrader5 for last couple of months on two different Macbook Pros, one of them on Parallels software.

By the way, there is a newer MetaTader5 package: 5.0.43

https://pypi.org/project/MetaTrader5/#history

MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader
  • www.mql5.com
We are preparing MetaTrader 5 module for Python...

Semih Tekten #:

The problem you encountered might be related to the Python version you installed. I replied similar post in the past.

Here

I have been using Metatrader5 for last couple of months on two different Macbook Pros, one of them on Parallels software.

By the way, there is a newer MetaTader5 package: 5.0.43

https://pypi.org/project/MetaTrader5/#history

Yes, You are saving my day.

Thank you so much, Semih.

I really appreciate you.

Again, thnaks!!!!

Reason: