MQL Folder "Signals" is missing

Hello,

I would like to use a copy signals in MT4/5, but there is a folder "Signals" missing.

What's wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Not all brokers offer signals, check with them if they do.

Also make sure that you've logged into your MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your marko1111 login and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Not all brokers offer signals, check with them if they do.

Also make sure that you've logged into your MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your marko1111 login and NOT your email.

Thanks for an answer, however,

my broker (trade.com) is in the selection list of brokers for signals provider list.

I am logged as marko1111, not by email.

Please, advise (see attached image). Thank you in advance.

Files:
111.jpg  29 kb

marko1111 #: Thanks for an answer, however, my broker (trade.com) is in the selection list of brokers for signals provider list. I am logged as marko1111, not by email. Please, advise (see attached image). Thank you in advance.

What operating system are you using?

If I am not mistaken, based on some posts I have seen before, I believe that Signals is not supported on some setups on Apple Mac computers, but I am not sure about this.

marko1111 #:

my broker (trade.com) is in the selection list of brokers for signals provider list.

Check with your broker if they support signals, the fact that an account can be published as a signal doesn't necessarily mean that this broker offers signals.

Also as Fernando pointed out, signals are not (always) available in Macs.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check with your broker if they support signals, the fact that an account can be published as a signal doesn't necessarily mean that this broker offers signals.

Also as Fernando pointed out, signals are not (always) available in Macs.

Hi, I am using WINDOWS.

OK, I'll contact a broker, if they offer it.

Thank you.

marko1111 #:

MT4?
You should log to your trading account to check the Signal tab.
Reason: