Experts: Samy Thuillier Trader Options Dérivées

Samy Thuillier Trader Options Dérivées:

Mon robot de trading utilisé sur les automates de trading de la Société Générale. PnL 22MEUR entre 01/01/2022 au 01/12/2022

Author: Samy Thuillier

Dear Samy Thuillier is this a MQL program which CAN RUN & DO SOMETHING ? 

And Dear Sergey Golubev , Eleni Anna Branou & other related moderators does "the site" have some rules to be presented as modules to show new ideas to others. 

P.S : I tried many times to upload my works which can do something and but cannot upload and gave up in 2021 ( if site has logs my tries can be seen easily )

nail sertoglu #: Dear Samy Thuillier is this a MQL program which CAN RUN & DO SOMETHING ? And Dear Sergey Golubev , Eleni Anna Branou & other related moderators does "the site" have some rules to be presented as modules to show new ideas to others. P.S : I tried many times to upload my works which can do something and but cannot upload and gave up in 2021 ( if site has logs my tries can be seen easily )

This publication is SPAM which somehow got past the verification checks. This website sometimes malfunctions and allows some strange things.

Note to Moderator: Please delete this publication as the code does nothing, the description is not English and it only server as a SPAM/Advertisement.

Fernando Carreiro #:

This publication is SPAM which somehow got past the verification checks. This website sometimes malfunctions and allows some strange things.

Note to Moderator: Please delete this publication as the code does nothing, the description is not English and it only server as a SPAM/Advertisement.

Dear Carreiro,

This script is not spam. Find out on which trading perimeter I place my orders.

Ps: The code is not finished yet.

nail sertoglu #:

Dear Samy Thuillier is this a MQL program which CAN RUN & DO SOMETHING ? 

And Dear Sergey Golubev , Eleni Anna Branou & other related moderators does "the site" have some rules to be presented as modules to show new ideas to others. 

P.S : I tried many times to upload my works which can do something and but cannot upload and gave up in 2021 ( if site has logs my tries can be seen easily )

Dear Sertoglu,

The code is not finished yet.

Samy Thuillier #: Dear Carreiro, This script is not spam. Find out on which trading perimeter I place my orders. Ps: The code is not finished yet.
    The code is currently empty. It does nothing. There are no parameters. There is no functionality.
      Samy Thuillier #: Dear Sertoglu, The code is not finished yet.

If it is not finished, then why did you publish it? You should only publish something when it is finished. Don't just publish empty code for no just reason.

He got 8 votes too  🤣 🤣 🤣

Lorentzos Roussos #: He got 8 votes too  🤣 🤣 🤣

He was banned but the publication is still up. Probably only the admins (and not the moderators) can delete codebase publications.

Fernando Carreiro #:

He was banned but the publication is still up. Probably only the admins (and not the moderators) can delete codebase publications.

The checks is automatic for codebase too ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: The checks is automatic for codebase too ?

The CodeBase code is checked like for products, but is less strict. However, he was banned (for specific reasons) by a moderator not by automatic system.