Repainting Renko CHart Builder Indicator

I have a problem with my renko chart builder. It is an indicator where you put it on a 5 min chart, enter your setting, then open an offline chart that has the renko candles. However, this indicator repaints and I was hoping if there is anyone with coding expertise who can fix the issue. I have attached the file. Please help!

samdani786:
I have a problem with my renko chart builder. It is an indicator where you put it on a 5 min chart, enter your setting, then open an offline chart that has the renko candles. However, this indicator repaints and I was hoping if there is anyone with coding expertise who can fix the issue. I have attached the file. Please help!

Unfortunately any Renko will repaint unless it is built on tick data . (mt5 would be the best choice for that)

On the other hand if you alter the engine and have it work strictly on M1 bars and you maintain symmetry between the way past renko bars are built and live renko bars are built

and you have a strategy on that way renko bars form , not anything on renko bars but those renko bars ,  then it wont repaint and it will do what it does on the past .

Reason: