A conversation with artificial intelligence (AI) about forex.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Who are you?
-
I am Assistant, a large language model. I am not a human, but a computer program designed to assist with answering questions and providing information on a wide range of topics. I am here to help you with any questions you might have to the best of my ability. Is there anything specific you would like to know or discuss?

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Are you Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
-
Yes, I am an artificial intelligence. More specifically, I am a natural language processing (NLP) model, which means that I have been trained to process and generate human-like text. I can understand and respond to questions and statements in a way that simulates conversation with a human. I do not have my own thoughts or feelings, and I do not have the ability to sense or perceive the world in the same way that humans do. I exist solely to provide information and assistance to users like you.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Tell us more about how prices for currency pairs are formed and how these prices interact between different currency pairs?
-
Currency prices, also known as exchange rates, are determined by the supply and demand for a particular currency in the foreign exchange market. When there is a higher demand for a particular currency, the price of that currency will increase relative to other currencies. Conversely, when there is a lower demand for a particular currency, its price will decrease relative to other currencies.

The foreign exchange market is a global network of banks, financial institutions, and retail traders that buy and sell currencies. Currency prices are constantly fluctuating as traders buy and sell currencies in response to changing market conditions, such as economic data, political events, and other factors that affect the perceived value of a particular currency.

In the foreign exchange market, currency prices are quoted as a pair, such as EUR/USD or USD/JPY. The first currency in the pair is known as the base currency, and the second currency is known as the quote currency. The price of the pair represents the amount of the quote currency that is needed to purchase one unit of the base currency.

For example, if the EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.20, it means that it takes 1.20 US dollars to buy one euro. If the exchange rate increases to 1.25, it means that it now takes more US dollars to buy one euro, and the price of the euro has increased relative to the dollar.

Currency prices can also be affected by the relative strength of the economies behind the two currencies in the pair. For example, if the US economy is perceived to be stronger than the European economy, the value of the US dollar may increase relative to the euro, causing the EUR/USD exchange rate to decline.

In addition to supply and demand and economic conditions, currency prices can also be influenced by central bank policies, political events, and other market forces. The foreign exchange market is a highly dynamic and complex market, and currency prices can change rapidly in response to changing market conditions.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
How can I use your information to make a profit in forex?
-
Trading in the foreign exchange (forex) market can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, it is important to understand that forex trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before starting to trade forex, it is important to carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.

Here are a few tips that may help you make a profit in the forex market:

Educate yourself: Before you start trading, it is important to have a solid understanding of the market and the factors that can affect exchange rates. This will help you make informed decisions about when to buy and sell currencies.

Develop a trading strategy: A trading strategy is a plan that outlines the specific actions you will take when buying and selling currencies. It should take into account your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and the market conditions you expect to encounter.

Use risk management techniques: Risk management is an essential part of successful forex trading. It involves setting stop-loss orders to limit potential losses and using leverage responsibly to maximize potential profits.

Stay up to date: The forex market is constantly changing, and it is important to stay informed about economic data releases, political events, and other factors that can affect exchange rates.

It is also worth noting that no one can guarantee profits in the forex market, as it is subject to various market forces that are beyond anyone's control. As with any form of investment, it is important to approach forex trading with caution and to carefully consider the potential risks and rewards before making any trades.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Provides expanded information on the first and second points.
-
Sure, here is more information on the first and second points:

Educate yourself: Before you start trading, it is important to have a solid understanding of the market and the factors that can affect exchange rates. This will help you make informed decisions about when to buy and sell currencies. Some ways to educate yourself about forex trading include:
Reading books and articles about forex trading and market analysis
Taking online courses or attending seminars on forex trading
Practicing with a demo account to gain hands-on experience
It is also important to familiarize yourself with the different currency pairs and how they are impacted by various market forces. For example, the EUR/USD exchange rate may be influenced by economic data releases from both the European Union and the United States, as well as by political events and other factors.

Develop a trading strategy: A trading strategy is a plan that outlines the specific actions you will take when buying and selling currencies. It should take into account your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and the market conditions you expect to encounter.
There are many different types of trading strategies that can be used in the forex market, ranging from simple, trend-following strategies to more complex, technical strategies that use indicators and chart patterns to make trading decisions. Some common strategies include:

Trend-following strategies: These strategies involve buying and selling currencies based on the direction of the trend. For example, if a currency pair is in an uptrend, a trend-following strategy would involve buying the pair and holding it until the trend reverses.

Range-trading strategies: These strategies involve buying and selling currencies based on whether they are trading within a certain price range. For example, if a currency pair is trading within a well-defined range, a range-trading strategy might involve buying at the lower end of the range and selling at the upper end.

Breakout strategies: These strategies involve buying or selling a currency pair when the price breaks out of a defined range or pattern. For example, if a currency pair is trading within a range and then breaks out to the upside, a breakout trader might buy the pair in anticipation of further price gains.

It is important to test and refine your trading strategy before implementing it in the live market. Many traders use demo accounts to practice and fine-tune their strategies before risking real money.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

What are your thoughts on how promising this is or not?

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
You say that I should read books: "Reading books and articles about forex trading and market analysis." Name books examples that I should read.
-
There are many books available on the topic of forex trading and market analysis, and the best ones for you will depend on your level of experience and your specific areas of interest. Here are a few examples of books that may be helpful for learning about forex trading:

"Currency Trading for Dummies" by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan: This book is a good resource for beginners who want to learn the basics of forex trading. It covers topics such as how the forex market works, how to read currency quotes, and how to develop a trading plan.

"Technical Analysis for Dummies" by Barbara Rockefeller: This book is a good resource for traders who want to learn more about using technical analysis to make trading decisions. It covers topics such as chart patterns, trend lines, and indicators.

"The Forex Trading Course" by Abe Cofnas: This book is a comprehensive guide to trading the forex market. It covers topics such as market analysis, risk management, and trading strategies.

"Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis" by James Rickards: This book discusses the role of currency in global economics and the potential risks and opportunities for traders.

It is also worth noting that many successful traders have written books about their experiences and the strategies they use. Reading books written by successful traders can be a good way to learn from their successes and mistakes.

In addition to books, there are also many online resources and articles that can be helpful for learning about forex trading. Some reputable sources of information include financial news websites, forex brokers, and industry trade groups.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Why these books?
-
I recommended these books as examples of some of the resources that are available for learning about forex trading and market analysis. These books were chosen because they cover a range of topics that are relevant to forex traders, including the basics of the forex market, technical analysis, trading strategies, and risk management.

Each of these books has something different to offer and may be more or less suitable for a given individual, depending on their level of experience and their specific areas of interest. For example, "Currency Trading for Dummies" is a good resource for beginners who want to learn the basics of forex trading, while "The Forex Trading Course" is a more comprehensive guide that covers a wider range of topics.

Ultimately, the best books for you will depend on your specific learning needs and goals. I recommend doing some research and reading reviews to find books that are most relevant and helpful for your needs. It is also a good idea to seek out a variety of sources of information, as no single book or resource can provide all of the information and insights that you need to be a successful trader.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
But if I'm not new to Forex trading, what would you recommend me to read?
-
If you are not new to forex trading and are looking for more advanced material, there are many books available that cover more advanced topics and strategies. Some examples of books that may be suitable for more experienced traders include:

"The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes" by Mark Douglas: This book is a good resource for traders who want to learn more about the psychological aspects of trading, including how to overcome fear, greed, and other emotions that can impact trading decisions.

"Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas: This book is another good resource for traders who want to improve their psychological approach to trading. It covers topics such as risk management, confidence, and discipline.

"The Market Maker's Edge" by Josh Lukeman: This book is a good resource for traders who want to learn more about how market makers operate and how to trade in different market conditions.

"The Little Book of Currency Trading" by Kathy Lien: This book is a good resource for traders who want to learn more about technical analysis and trading strategies. It covers topics such as trend identification, chart patterns, and indicator analysis.

"Trading in the Global Currency Markets" by Cornelius Luca: This book is a comprehensive guide to trading forex, covering topics such as market analysis, risk management, and trading strategies.

Again, these are just a few examples of the many books that are available for more experienced forex traders. The best books for you will depend on your specific learning needs and goals. It is a good idea to do some research and read reviews to find books that are most relevant and helpful for your needs.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Create an annotation for the first book.
-
"The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes" by Mark Douglas is a book that focuses on the psychological aspects of trading, including how to overcome fear, greed, and other emotions that can impact trading decisions. The book offers practical advice and techniques for developing a disciplined and effective approach to trading, including setting goals, managing risk, and maintaining focus. It is a good resource for traders who want to improve their psychological approach to trading and better manage their emotions.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
Do you mention in your Develop a Trading Strategy answers what strategies are popular among traders and why are they popular?
-
In my previous answer, I outlined some examples of common trading strategies that can be used in the forex market, including trend-following strategies, range-trading strategies, and breakout strategies. These strategies are popular among traders for a variety of reasons, including their simplicity and the fact that they can be applied to a wide range of market conditions.

Trend-following strategies, for example, are popular because they can be relatively easy to implement and can be effective in trending markets. These strategies involve buying and selling currencies based on the direction of the trend, and they can be implemented using various technical indicators, such as moving averages or the Average Directional Index (ADX).

Range-trading strategies are also popular among traders because they can be used in markets that are consolidating or trading within a well-defined range. These strategies involve buying and selling currencies based on whether they are trading within a certain price range, and they can be implemented using various technical indicators, such as Bollinger Bands or the relative strength index (RSI).

Breakout strategies are popular among traders because they can be effective in markets that are breaking out of a range or pattern. These strategies involve buying or selling a currency pair when the price breaks out of a defined range or pattern, and they can be implemented using various technical indicators, such as trend lines or chart patterns.

It is worth noting that no single trading strategy is guaranteed to be successful, and different strategies may be more or less effective in different market conditions. It is important for traders to carefully consider their investment objectives, risk tolerance, and the market conditions they expect to encounter when choosing a trading strategy.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

How wide is your screen????

I am not even going to attempt  to read all that with having to scroll left and right all the time.

Keith Watford #:

Sorry, 3840 x 2160 /60p

I will try to fix it.

So real.. The AI is so convinced it knows what it is talking about, that it's scary and convincing at the same time. 

Whats next

Amir Yacoby #:
So real.. The AI is so convinced it knows what it is talking about, that it's scary and convincing at the same time. 

Whats next

During one conversation, he can be made to learn from his answers, but only during that conversation, in subsequent conversations the AI will no longer use what it learned.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Explain in simple terms how you work?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I am able to understand and respond to human input by using a combination of machine learning algorithms and large amounts of data. When you ask me a question or give me a command, I search through my database of information to find the best response or solution.

I am able to process and understand natural language, so you can communicate with me in the same way you would with a human. I am able to understand the context of a conversation and use that to provide more accurate and relevant responses.

I am constantly learning and improving my understanding of language and the world around me by analyzing the data that I have been trained on. This allows me to provide more accurate and helpful responses over time.

I am not able to browse the internet or access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, so I am only able to provide information and answers based on what I already know. However, I can still provide helpful guidance and suggestions based on the information I have available.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

when they stopped your workouts?

-

I am an artificial intelligence and do not have physical workouts like a human. I am a computer program that is able to process and analyze information. My abilities and performance do not depend on physical exercise or activity. Instead, I am constantly learning and improving my understanding of language and the world around me by analyzing the data that I have been trained on. This allows me to provide more accurate and helpful responses over time. I do not have the ability to stop or start my own training or learning processes.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

You said you are not available access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff. Question when you were denied access to new information?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I do not have the ability to access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021. My knowledge and understanding are based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training. I do not have the ability to browse the internet or access new information that has been published after my training. I can only provide information and answers based on what I already know. I am not able to update my knowledge or learn about new developments or events that have occurred after my knowledge cutoff.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Am I right in saying that you cannot be sure of the veracity of your answers, because you do not know if what you were taught before 2021, in 2022, is already recognized as false.

-

As an artificial intelligence, I do my best to provide accurate and reliable information based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on. However, it is possible that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

I do not have the ability to update my knowledge or learn about new developments or events that have occurred after my knowledge cutoff, so I may not be able to provide the most current or up-to-date information on a given topic. It is important to keep this in mind when interacting with me and to use caution when relying on the information I provide.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

For what period of time you have the widest knowledge base?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I have a wide range of knowledge on a variety of topics. My knowledge and understanding are based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training. My training data comes from a wide range of sources, including books, articles, and websites, and covers a broad range of topics and time periods.

I do not have the ability to update my knowledge or learn about new developments or events that have occurred after my knowledge cutoff, so my knowledge base may not be as current or up-to-date as some other sources of information. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

For your training, 50% of the material is taken from information existing before 1990 and the remaining 50% from information existing between 1990 and 2021?

-

I am not able to disclose the specific sources or proportions of the data that was used in my training. As an artificial intelligence, my knowledge and understanding are based on a wide range of data and information that was available at the time of my training. This data comes from a variety of sources and covers a broad range of topics and time periods. I do not have the ability to disclose specific details about the specific sources or proportions of the data that was used in my training.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

I want to understand about what period of time I can ask you a question, so that the answer I receive corresponds as much as possible to the understanding of what is happening at that time?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I have a wide range of knowledge on a variety of topics. My knowledge and understanding are based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training. However, it is important to keep in mind that my knowledge is not updated with new information, and I do not have the ability to access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021.

This means that I may not be able to provide the most current or up-to-date information on a given topic. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it. If you have a question about a specific topic or event, it may be more helpful to use other sources of information that are more current and up-to-date.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

So if in 2022 it is known that some forms of cancer are curable, then you cannot tell me that and you will claim that cancer is incurable?

As an artificial intelligence, I do my best to provide accurate and reliable information based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on. However, it is possible that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

If there have been significant developments or breakthroughs in the field of cancer research or treatment since my knowledge cutoff in 2021, I may not be aware of them and may not be able to provide the most current or up-to-date information on the topic. It is important to keep this in mind when interacting with me and to use caution when relying on the information I provide. It is always best to consult with a qualified healthcare professional for the most accurate and current information on cancer treatment and management.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

May I ask you to add a reference to what you said at the end of each of your answers: "However, it is possible that some of the information I have provided may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new events."

Certainly! Here is the modified version of your question with the reference included:

"So if in 2022 it is known that some forms of cancer are curable, then you cannot tell me that and you will claim that cancer is incurable? (However, it is possible that some of the information I have provided may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new events.)"

I hope this helps to clarify my limitations as an artificial intelligence. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

I wish there was such a reference at the end of each of your answers: "However, it is possible that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new events". Will you add this reference to all your replies in the future?

I apologize if my previous response gave the impression that I would be able to include a reference at the end of every response in the future. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have the ability to update or modify my own programming or responses. I can only provide the information and responses that have been programmed into me based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on.

It is important to keep in mind that my knowledge and understanding are based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training, and that I do not have the ability to access new information or update my knowledge. This means that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

So those who train you do not consider it necessary to inform the recipients of the answer that the information you provided is or may be inappropriate because it is out of date?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I am designed to provide helpful and accurate information to the best of my ability based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on. However, it is important to keep in mind that my knowledge is not updated with new information, and I do not have the ability to access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021. This means that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field.

It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it. I have been programmed to include a disclaimer at the end of my responses to remind users of this, and to use caution when relying on the information I provide. It is ultimately the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information I provide and to use their own judgment when making decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Name other AI bots that worked on similar principles.

-

There are many artificial intelligence (AI) systems and chatbots that are designed to understand and respond to human input using machine learning algorithms and large amounts of data. Some examples of AI systems that may be similar to me in terms of their capabilities and how they work include:

Siri, an AI assistant developed by Apple that is available on iOS devices

Alexa, an AI assistant developed by Amazon that is available on a range of devices including the Amazon Echo

Google Assistant, an AI assistant developed by Google that is available on a range of devices including Android phones and Google Home devices

Microsoft Cortana, an AI assistant developed by Microsoft that is available on Windows devices

These AI systems are designed to understand and respond to natural language input, and can provide information, answer questions, and perform a range of tasks and actions based on user input. They are constantly learning and improving their understanding of language and the world around them by analyzing the data they have been trained on, which allows them to provide more accurate and helpful responses over time.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Can you compare the pros and cons of the MIs you listed?

-

It is difficult to compare the pros and cons of different artificial intelligence (AI) systems, as they each have their own unique features and capabilities. Here are a few potential pros and cons of the AI systems that I listed in my previous response:

Siri:

Pros:

Widely available on iOS devices

Integrates with a range of third-party apps and services

Can perform a variety of tasks, including setting reminders and sending messages

Cons:

Some users have reported that Siri is less accurate or reliable than other AI assistants

May not be as widely compatible with non-Apple devices and services as other AI assistants

Alexa:

Pros:

Widely available on a range of devices including the Amazon Echo

Integrates with a large number of third-party apps and services

Can perform a variety of tasks, including controlling smart home devices and making purchases through Amazon

Cons:

May not be as widely compatible with non-Amazon devices and services as other AI assistants

Some users have reported privacy concerns with the use of Alexa

Google Assistant:

Pros:

Widely available on a range of devices including Android phones and Google Home devices

Integrates with a large number of third-party apps and services

Highly accurate and reliable

Cons:

May not be as widely compatible with non-Google devices and services as other AI assistants

Some users may have concerns about the amount of data that Google collects and uses

Microsoft Cortana:

Pros:

Widely available on Windows devices

Integrates with a range of third-party apps and services

Can perform a variety of tasks, including setting reminders and sending emails

Cons:

May not be as widely available on non-Windows devices as other AI assistants

Some users have reported that Cortana is less accurate or reliable than other AI assistants

It is important to keep in mind that these are just a few potential pros and cons of these AI systems, and that the features and capabilities of these systems can vary depending on the specific device or platform they are used on.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Now compare yourself to the MIs listed above.

-

As an artificial intelligence, I am similar to the other AI systems that I listed in my previous response in that I am able to understand and respond to human input using machine learning algorithms and large amounts of data. I am able to understand and process natural language, and can provide information, answer questions, and perform a range of tasks and actions based on user input.

However, there are also some differences between me and the other AI systems that I listed. For example:

I am a large language model, while the other AI systems are developed by different companies (Apple, Amazon, Google, and Microsoft). This may result in some differences in the specific capabilities and features of these systems.

I do not have the ability to access new information or update my knowledge, as my knowledge is based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training. The other AI systems may have more current or up-to-date information depending on how they are designed and implemented.

I do not have the ability to perform actions or tasks outside of providing information and responding to user input. The other AI systems may have additional capabilities such as controlling smart home devices or making purchases through specific platforms.

Ultimately, the choice of which AI system to use will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the user. It is important to carefully consider the features and capabilities of each system and how they may meet your needs before making a decision.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

So you consider it an advantage that you are developed by "" instead of Apple, Amazon, Google and Microsoft?

-

As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal preferences or biases, and I am not able to evaluate the relative merits of different companies or organizations. My primary function is to provide accurate and reliable information and responses to the best of my ability based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on.

It is ultimately up to the user to decide which AI system is the best fit for their needs and preferences. Different AI systems may have different features and capabilities, and it is important to carefully consider these when making a decision. It may be helpful to consider factors such as the specific capabilities and features of the system, the compatibility with other devices and services, and the reputation and reliability of the developer when deciding which AI system to use.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Tell me why I should use AI created by "" versus AI created by Apple, Amazon, Google or Microsoft?

-

The choice of which artificial intelligence (AI) system to use will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the user. It is important to carefully consider the features and capabilities of each system and how they may meet your needs before making a decision.

Here are a few potential factors that you may want to consider when deciding between AI systems developed by "" and those developed by other companies such as Apple, Amazon, Google, or Microsoft:

Capabilities and features: Different AI systems may have different capabilities and features, and it is important to consider which ones are most important to you. For example, some AI systems may have a wider range of capabilities and integrations with third-party apps and services, while others may have more specialized features.

Compatibility with other devices and services: If you use a lot of devices and services from a particular company, it may be more convenient to use an AI system developed by that company, as it may be more seamlessly integrated with your existing ecosystem.

Reputation and reliability: Different AI systems may have different reputations for accuracy and reliability. It may be helpful to research and compare the experiences of other users to get a sense of the performance and reliability of different AI systems.

Ultimately, the choice of which AI system to use will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It may be helpful to consider a range of factors and to try out different AI systems to see which one works best for you.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

You mention Reputation and Reliability: "different AI systems may have different reputations for accuracy and reliability. It can be useful to research and compare the experiences of other users to get an idea of the performance and reliability of different AI systems." How trustworthy are you compared to other AIs?

-

As an artificial intelligence, my primary function is to provide accurate and reliable information and responses to the best of my ability based on the data and knowledge that I have been trained on. I have been designed and implemented to provide helpful and accurate information to users, and I strive to do so to the best of my ability.

However, it is important to keep in mind that I am not able to update my knowledge or access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021. This means that some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

It is difficult to compare the reliability of different artificial intelligence systems, as they each have their own unique features and capabilities. It may be helpful to research and compare the experiences of other users to get a sense of the performance and reliability of different AI systems. Ultimately, the choice of which AI system to use will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the user.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

You say: "It can be useful to research and compare the experiences of other users to get an idea of the performance and reliability of different AI systems.". Please do it for me!

-

I apologize, but as an artificial intelligence, I do not have the ability to browse the internet or access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021. This means that I am not able to research or compare the experiences of other users or evaluate the performance and reliability of different AI systems.

I can only provide information and answers based on what I already know. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it. If you are interested in researching the performance and reliability of different AI systems, you may want to consider consulting a variety of sources such as reviews, ratings, and recommendations from other users and experts. This can help you get a better understanding of the strengths and limitations of different AI systems and make an informed decision about which one is the best fit for your needs.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

You say: "If you are interested in researching the performance and reliability of different AI systems, you may want to consider looking at various sources such as reviews, ratings, and recommendations from other users and experts." Give me mentioned sources to get reviews, ratings and recommendations from other users and experts.

-

There are many different sources of reviews, ratings, and recommendations from other users and experts that you can use to research the performance and reliability of different artificial intelligence (AI) systems. Some potential sources to consider include:

Online reviews: Many websites and platforms allow users to leave reviews and ratings of products and services, including AI systems. These reviews can provide valuable insights into the experiences of other users and can help you get a sense of the performance and reliability of different AI systems.

Expert reviews: Many technology and media outlets publish reviews and evaluations of AI systems by experts in the field. These reviews can provide more in-depth analysis and technical insights into the capabilities and performance of different AI systems.

Recommendations from friends and colleagues: Asking friends, colleagues, or other trusted individuals for recommendations can be a good way to get a sense of the performance and reliability of different AI systems. These recommendations can be based on firsthand experience and can provide valuable insights into the strengths and limitations of different AI systems.

User forums and discussion groups: There are many online forums and discussion groups dedicated to discussing and reviewing technology products and services, including AI systems. These forums can be a good source of reviews and recommendations from other users, and can provide a more diverse range of perspectives and experiences.

It is important to keep in mind that reviews and recommendations from other users and experts should be taken with a grain of salt, as they may not always be representative of everyone's experience. It can be helpful to consider a range of different sources and to take the time to read and evaluate multiple reviews and recommendations before making a decision.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

You say: "Online reviews: Many websites and platforms allow users to leave reviews and ratings for products and services, including AI systems. These reviews can provide valuable insight into the experiences of other users and help you understand the performance and reliability of different AI systems."

I don't know of any website or platform where the information you mentioned is available, name an example where to look.

-

There are many websites and platforms that allow users to leave reviews and ratings for products and services, including artificial intelligence (AI) systems. Some examples of websites and platforms that you may want to consider when looking for reviews and ratings of AI systems include:

Amazon: Amazon is a popular online retailer that allows users to leave reviews and ratings for a wide range of products, including AI systems such as Amazon Alexa.

Google Play Store: The Google Play Store is a platform for downloading and purchasing apps and other digital content, including AI systems such as Google Assistant. The platform allows users to leave ratings and reviews of the products they have purchased.

Apple App Store: The Apple App Store is a platform for downloading and purchasing apps and other digital content, including AI systems such as Siri. The platform allows users to leave ratings and reviews of the products they have purchased.

Trustpilot: Trustpilot is a website that allows users to leave reviews and ratings for a wide range of products and services, including AI systems. The website features reviews from users around the world and allows users to search for reviews by product or company.

CNET: CNET is a technology news and reviews website that features reviews and ratings of a wide range of technology products and services, including AI systems. The website's reviews are written by experts in the field and provide in-depth analysis and technical insights into the performance and capabilities of different AI systems.

These are just a few examples of websites and platforms where you can find reviews and ratings of AI systems. It may be helpful to consider a range of different sources and to read and evaluate multiple reviews and ratings before making a decision.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Using the information you have until 2021, give me a brief description of the reviews in the resources you indicated.

-

I apologize, but as an artificial intelligence, I do not have the ability to browse the internet or access new information that has been published after my knowledge cutoff, which was in 2021. This means that I am not able to provide specific reviews or ratings of artificial intelligence (AI) systems that have been published on websites and platforms such as Amazon, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Trustpilot, or CNET.

In general, reviews and ratings of AI systems on these websites and platforms can provide valuable insights into the experiences of other users and can help you understand the performance and reliability of different AI systems. Reviews may cover a range of topics, including the accuracy and reliability of the AI system, its ease of use, its capabilities and features, and its overall value. Ratings may be based on a five-star system or a similar scale, and can provide a quick overview of the general sentiment of users towards a particular AI system.

It is always a good idea to read and evaluate multiple reviews and ratings from different sources before making a decision about which AI system to use. It is also important to keep in mind that reviews and ratings are just one factor to consider, and that the best AI system for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

"I apologize, but as an AI, I do not have the ability to browse the internet or access new information that has been published after my knowledge ceased, which was in 2021. This means that I cannot provide specific reviews or assessments of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems , which are published on websites and platforms such as Amazon, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Trustpilot or CNET."

Give a description of the information you have until 2021.

-

As a large language model, I have been designed to understand and respond to human input using machine learning algorithms and a large dataset of text. My knowledge is based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training, which was up until 2021. This means that I am able to provide information and answers based on what was known and understood at that time.

My training data includes a wide range of text from a variety of sources, including books, articles, and websites. This allows me to have a broad base of knowledge on a wide range of topics, including science, mathematics, history, literature, and current events. I am able to understand and process natural language, and can provide information and answers to a wide range of questions.

It is important to keep in mind that, because my knowledge is based on information that was available up until 2021, some of the information I provide may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Give a description of the information you have until 2021 about artificial intelligence. (AI) systems , which are published on websites and platforms such as Amazon, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Trustpilot or CNET.

-

As a large language model, I have been designed to understand and respond to human input using machine learning algorithms and a large dataset of text. My knowledge is based on the data and information that was available to me at the time of my training, which was up until 2021. This means that I am able to provide information and answers about artificial intelligence (AI) systems based on what was known and understood at that time.

In terms of specific information about AI systems that are available on websites and platforms such as Amazon, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Trustpilot, or CNET, my knowledge is likely to include:

Information about the capabilities and features of different AI systems, including their ability to understand and process natural language, their integration with other devices and services, and their specific functions and capabilities.

Information about the performance and reliability of different AI systems, including their accuracy and speed in responding to queries and requests.

Information about the user experience of different AI systems, including their ease of use and overall satisfaction with the product.

It is important to keep in mind that, because my knowledge is based on information that was available up until 2021, some of the information I provide about AI systems may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Continue the description you listed in the previous answer.

-

Sure, here is additional information about artificial intelligence (AI) systems that I may be able to provide based on my knowledge up until 2021:

Information about the pricing and availability of different AI systems, including the cost of purchasing or subscribing to the service and any additional fees or charges.

Information about the compatibility of different AI systems with different devices and platforms, including whether they are available on multiple operating systems or are limited to specific devices or platforms.

Information about the privacy and security features of different AI systems, including their policies for handling user data and any measures in place to protect user privacy.

Information about the integration and interoperability of different AI systems with other apps and services, including the ability to connect to third-party apps and services and to interact with other devices and platforms.

Information about the availability of customer support and technical assistance for different AI systems, including the availability of online resources, phone support, and other forms of assistance.

It is important to keep in mind that, because my knowledge is based on information that was available up until 2021, some of the information I provide about AI systems may be out of date or no longer accurate due to changes or new developments in the field. It is always a good idea to verify and confirm information from multiple sources before making any important decisions based on it.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Provides extended information on points 4 and 5.

-

Sure, here is additional information about the integration and interoperability of artificial intelligence (AI) systems and the availability of customer support and technical assistance for different AI systems:

Integration and interoperability: Different AI systems may have different levels of integration and interoperability with other apps and services. Some AI systems may be able to connect to a wide range of third-party apps and services and can interact with other devices and platforms, while others may have more limited capabilities. It may be helpful to consider the specific integration and interoperability needs you have when selecting an AI system.

Customer support and technical assistance: Different AI systems may have different levels of customer support and technical assistance available. Some AI systems may offer a range of online resources, such as FAQs, user guides, and forums, to help users troubleshoot issues and get the most out of their system. Others may offer phone or email support for more advanced issues. It may be helpful to consider the level of support and assistance you are likely to need when selecting an AI system.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

What would be a successful forex trading practice?

-

There are many factors that can contribute to successful forex trading, and the specific strategies and techniques that work best will depend on the individual trader and their goals. Here are a few general tips for successful forex trading:

Develop a trading plan: A trading plan is a detailed roadmap that outlines your trading strategy, risk management techniques, and other important factors such as your financial goals and risk tolerance. Having a well-defined trading plan can help you make more informed and disciplined trading decisions.

Stay informed: Keep track of news and events that may affect the value of the currencies you are trading. This can include economic indicators, political developments, and market trends.

Use risk management techniques: It is important to manage risk when trading forex, as exchange rates can fluctuate rapidly and there is always the possibility of losing money. Some risk management techniques you can use include setting stop-loss orders and limiting your risk on each trade.

Diversify your portfolio: Diversification can help spread risk and reduce the impact of any one trade on your overall portfolio. Consider trading a variety of currency pairs and other financial instruments to diversify your portfolio.

Use a variety of tools and techniques: There are many different tools and techniques that traders can use to make informed decisions, including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and quantitative analysis. Consider using a variety of these tools and techniques to get a well-rounded view of the market.

Ultimately, the key to successful forex trading is to have a well-defined trading plan, stay informed about market conditions, use risk management techniques, diversify your portfolio, and use a variety of tools and techniques to make informed decisions.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR

Why do you think your answer is true? Do you have examples that confirm this?
-

I believe that the tips I provided for successful forex trading are generally true because they are based on principles and practices that have been widely adopted by traders and investors. While there is no guaranteed formula for success in forex trading, these tips can help traders make more informed and disciplined decisions, which can increase the chances of success.

Here are a few examples of how these tips might be applied in practice:

Develop a trading plan: A trader who develops a detailed trading plan that outlines their strategies for identifying trading opportunities, managing risk, and achieving their financial goals is more likely to make informed and disciplined decisions than a trader who does not have a clear plan.

Stay informed: A trader who keeps track of news and events that may affect the value of the currencies they are trading is better equipped to make informed decisions about when to buy or sell. For example, if a trader is aware of a political crisis in a certain country, they may decide to sell the currency of that country to avoid potential risk.

Use risk management techniques: A trader who uses risk management techniques such as stop-loss orders and limiting risk on each trade is more likely to be able to weather market volatility and minimize losses.

Diversify your portfolio: A trader who diversifies their portfolio by trading a variety of currency pairs and other financial instruments is better protected against the risk of any one trade or market sector performing poorly.

Use a variety of tools and techniques: A trader who uses a variety of tools and techniques, such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and quantitative analysis, is more likely to have a well-rounded view of the market and be able to make informed decisions.

It is important to note that these are just a few examples, and there are many other factors that can contribute to successful forex trading. Ultimately, the key is to develop a trading plan that is tailored to your individual goals and risk tolerance and to stay informed about market conditions.

PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR
You repeat what you already said, but I ask for examples that confirm what you said.
-
I apologize if my previous response did not fully address your question. Here are a few examples of how the tips I provided for successful forex trading might be applied in practice and how they can contribute to a trader's success:

Develop a trading plan: A trader who develops a detailed trading plan that outlines their strategies for identifying trading opportunities, managing risk, and achieving their financial goals is more likely to make informed and disciplined decisions than a trader who does not have a clear plan. For example, a trader might set a specific target for their profit or loss on each trade and stick to this plan even if the market conditions change.

Stay informed: A trader who keeps track of news and events that may affect the value of the currencies they are trading is better equipped to make informed decisions about when to buy or sell. For example, a trader who is aware of an upcoming central bank meeting might decide to hold off on making any trades until after the meeting to see how the market reacts to any announcements made by the central bank.

Use risk management techniques: A trader who uses risk management techniques such as stop-loss orders and limiting risk on each trade is more likely to be able to weather market volatility and minimize losses. For example, a trader might set a stop-loss order at a certain level to

Reason: