HELP. Please!

I have found a lot but do not understand how to create a button to close the command like this, but in my opinion to manage the trade easier. Help me!

Have you searched for panel? There are many panel supporting trading in the code Base and the articles.

Beside this if you make a right click with your mouse on an open position (Tools => Trade) you can directly close it.

Carl Schreiber #:

Have you searched for panel? There are many panel supporting trading in the code Base and the articles.

Beside this if you make a right click with your mouse on an open position (Tools => Trade) you can directly close it.

I already know that right-clicking will be able to close the position, but I want to make the close command button right outside without having to right-click on it, I know how to create a simple panel but don't know how to do it like the image above

GooXD #:

I already know that right-clicking will be able to close the position, but I want to make the close command button right outside without having to right-click on it, I know how to create a simple panel but don't know how to do it like the image above

you recreate that panel/label and make the "x" button close the trade.

Reason: