Urgent help for mt5 , I want to add buy or sell text when stochastic cross each other - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Oh

Here you go buddy . Happy sales , thanks for the blessings .  ☕ 

Thanks buddy , its really helpfull for me, 

Lorentzos Roussos #: Oh Here you go buddy . Happy sales , thanks for the blessings .  ☕ 

I see on many threads that you keep spoon-feeding them the code.

• They will not learn that way.
  • They will not value it.
  • The more you do it, the more they will expect it and keep demanding more.
  • You will feel exploited after some time. 
  • In the end you are not really helping them, or yourself.
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Fernando Carreiro #:

"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

That's very true... sadly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your comments have valid grounds , and yes the most frustrating is providing help and then you get a little ding , a message which would take the "helpfulness" out of the public reach of anyone else with a similar issue . I bet moderators get that too a lot , it must be frustrating .

But i don't mind as far as my time goes , its like a coding warm up for me before the "difficult" stuff - you know the fresh out of bed code where backspace is used more than the character keys-.
or , a fun way to "cherry on top" a good coding day .

• Some learn, that is very rare indeed though .One of them even beat me to what i was helping them with , which is not that hard.
  • Some value it .
  • That happens rarely , when the dm comes i am very up front in explaining that i prefer the interaction to remain public.
  • That has happened , in this case its more of a dissapointment , i expressed it in the copyright of the header of the code xD .
  • I ve said it before , i'm not doing it for them.

well said , absolutely , but it's not for them .

When i started doing it , i thought it would be fun to be the "good cop" to the bad cop mentality other (very knowledgeable and definately more knowledgeable , no doubt) members had.

But i don't think defacing someone's soul to oblivion because they ask a question helps anyone either . 

Now let me take it a step further . 

If a member leaves in frustration :

• the sellers lose
  • the freelancers lose
  • the signal providers lose
  • and frankly , metaquotes loses
Many of the freelance projects i have taken came this way , that is a member that was not offended  chose to stay and metaquotes received fees from their bussiness.

The more the community grows the more all of us benefit , the company too .

It is nothing for mq to say tomorrow "you know what guys , this is no longer viable , we'll just sell licenses , good luck"

The counter argument to this would be it's beneficial for them to have a deep ecosystem , yes , but if we are actively suffocating the growth of this ecosystem , however small our grip around it's neck is overtime , mq has no obligation whatsoever to keep funding it. It can grow even if they don't pay . So if the growth coming from their operation is no longer beneficial they don't have to keep it going.

Again , this has nothing to do with "good" or "not-good" in coding member's , they are good and definately better than me .

I may have had more points but i lost my train of though while cooking . sorry . Cheers Fernando. 

Reason: