can anyone point me to this error when bringing EA to market

can anyone point me to this error when bringing the EA to market
Files:
Capture.PNG  167 kb

read this part of article: Invalid volumes in trade operations
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

I have read it but don't know how to fix it, can you be more specific, my EA is still running normally, thanks

Invalid volumes in trade operations -

Before sending trade orders, it is also necessary to check the correctness of the volumes specified in the orders.

Example which I found on one thread:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Invalid volume error?

Benrashi Sagev Jacobson, 2021.08.13 12:36

Thank you, the ea is now working.

double IncreaseLots = NormalizeDouble(Balance/10000,2);

double min_volume = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN),_Digits);

double max_volume = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX),_Digits);

if(IncreaseLots > max_volume)
   {

IncreaseLots = max_volume;
   }

• www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

And read this thread with the examples aout how to fix:
How do you solve the problem of invalid volume?

How do you solve the problem of invalid volume? - My expert advisor has an invalid volume problem with my Expert Advisor
How do you solve the problem of invalid volume? - My expert advisor has an invalid volume problem with my Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, everyone, i am developing expert advisor. I am going to put above code into "on init" function of my expert advisor. Lot size of order at my expert advisor is 0. The problem is you need to have a multiple of lot step  (or volume step)
Reason: