Investors Password

Hi all,

Good day to all

If I share my account with investors password to some one for showing my EA performance, do he able to download the EA from MQL5 folders or not?

Simply saying a person on Freelance to whom I applied for a job is asking me to send the EA or investor password, so I am concerned how to tackle the situation so that he will not get the EA without payment.

Please suggest the way, is that safe to share investor password or not, he is asking before selecting me to complete the job.

Manpreet Singh:

Hi all,

Good day to all

If I share my account with investors password to some one for showing my EA performance, do he able to download the EA from MQL5 folders or not?

Simply saying a person on Freelance to whom I applied for a job is asking me to send the EA or investor password, so I am concerned how to tackle the situation so that he will not get the EA without payment.

Please suggest the way, is that safe to share investor password or not, he is asking before selecting me to complete the job.

This is not possible, the investor password gives monitoring only privileges over your account.

I suggest you to change the investor password as soon as this exhange of information is over.

Manpreet Singh:

Hi all,

Good day to all

Your EA is always running on the computer, someone else login account password is not able to access your EA

Reason: