Mt5

Can anyone tell me how the mt5 can give me the profit in advance on a Friday ?

and on a bank holiday weekend it gives me 3 days profit on a Friday !

something just not right !

848361:Can anyone tell me how the mt5 can give me the profit in advance on a Friday ? and on a bank holiday weekend it gives me 3 days profit on a Friday ! something just not right !
Please explain yourself in more detail. We have no ideia what you are on about!

Basically, at the end of Friday , mt5 gives me 2 days profit in advance which hasn't been made yet ,

then doesn't give me anymore profit until Tuesday morning,

how can it know how much it's going to generate in advance and why would it pay in advance?

848361 #: Basically, at the end of Friday , mt5 gives me 2 days profit in advance which hasn't been made yet , then doesn't give me anymore profit until Tuesday morning, how can it know how much it's going to generate in advance and why would it pay in advance?

MT5 does not give you any profit (or loss)! MT5 is software, not a bank, nor a broker.

Either your broker is giving you some kind of "bonus" or "rebate", or you are talking about swaps on open positions. Swaps however, are usually at the end of every evening and 3 times the amount on Wednesday, and for most symbols it is usually a loss and not a profit.

So, again, please provide more details in your explanation.

EDIT: It may be an Interest rate payout too, depending on the type of account you have.

Reason: