GBPUSD stopped running on MT5 - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then you will have to discuss the issue with your broker. The most likely scenario, is that the demo account has expired.

I spoke with the broker first and they said everything was working on there end and problem is with my terminal.

The account is not expired so all other pairs are trading normally.

I tried to remove the pair from market watch and it won't let me. Other gbp pairs work ok.

I did a system restore and that didn't help.

I have 4 open gbpusd trades that I can't close since there are no prices.

It's weird that this happen at the exact time there was a major spike @ 15:30 market time.

C.D.M #:I spoke with the broker first and they said everything was working on there end and problem is with my terminal. The account is not expired so all other pairs are trading normally. I tried to remove the pair from market watch and it won't let me. Other gbp pairs work ok. I did a system restore and that didn't help. I have 4 open gbpusd trades that I can't close since there are no prices. It's weird that this happen at the exact time there was a major spike @ 15:30 market time.

It seems that it is a most likely broker issue. Have you tried connecting via the Mobile App and or via your broker's web-terminal and closing the trades?

EDIT: To remove a symbol from Market Watch, you have to first close all the related charts (or maybe you can't remove it because of the open trades).

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then you will have to discuss the issue with your broker. The most likely scenario, is that the demo account has expired.

The broker said they don't help with demo accounts but then changed their mind and fixed the problem.

I ask what the problem was but they haven't responded yet so maybe I won't ever know.

Files:
demo.jpg  56 kb

C.D.M #: The broker said they don't help with demo accounts but then changed their mind and fixed the problem. I ask what the problem was but they haven't responded yet so maybe I won't ever know.

Good to know the broker resolved the issue for you!

Reason: