The MQL5 "Automatic validation" errors

I've decided to "test" the Automatic validation tester, or in other words - to understand its errors. And yes, I've read this (The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market) article.
It says that for a Buy Limit order the check would be Ask-OpenPrice >= SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL, which would mean that if we place the Buy Limit order at Ask - SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL  then there should be no [Invalid price] error, right? Well, the Automatic validation still shows errors such as:
2020.02.03 01:05:00   failed buy limit 0.2 XAUUSD at 1588.80 sl: 1588.00 tp: 1590.00 [Invalid price]

In fact, I'm placing the buy limit order at MathMax(20, SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL))  points below the Ask price.
Changing 20 to 40 fixes the error, but it isn't a solution.

I've also tried placing the order at MathMax(20, SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL))  points below the Bid price (instead of Ask price) (even though "Ask" should be enough), and it still causes an [Invalid price] error.
And, I also tried placing the order at MathMax(20, SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL)) + 1  points below the Ask price, to make sure the gap is bigger than SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL  points (even though the article says the gap can be SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL  points). Yet again, it still causes an [Invalid price] error.

Attached is the code I used to "test" the Automatic validation tester.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.
Files:
Reason: