What is going on?

I`ve rented a "Robot" / "EA" that works beautifully on "DEMO"  but on Real account, it does not open any Auto trades as promised. So I opened a few trades manually and set the EA on MQL5 VPS, but still no Auto trades.

I've now removed the "Robot"  and also stopped the virtual server but still the pending orders are still trading. I'm now lossing my capital. Any help, info on how to remove all the open  trades? Thanks for your great help. Nillscash.

Nillscash:

I`ve rented a "Robot" / "EA" that works beautifully on "DEMO"  but on Real account, it does not open any Auto trades as promised. So I opened a few trades manually and set the EA on MQL5 VPS, but still no Auto trades.

I've now removed the "Robot"  and also stopped the virtual server but still the pending orders are still trading. I'm now lossing my capital. Any help, info on how to remove all the open  trades? Thanks for your great help. Nillscash.

Contact the author/seller and migrate with an empty chart on your MQL5 VPS to stop the previously migrated EA from trading.

Hi Eleni,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm working according to your tipps. Can you tell me why is it not pos. to remove manual opened trades?

Any tricks  how to get them out?  

Thank you. 

Nillscash.

Nillscash #:

Hi Eleni,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm working according to your tipps. Can you tell me why is it not pos. to remove manual opened trades?

Thank you. 

Nillscash.

What is written in your logs?

Nillscash #:

Hi Eleni,

Thank you. 

Nillscash.

Can you post a screenshot of your problem, I don't understand what do you mean by "can't remove manual opened trades".

Nillscash:

If you stopped VPS it should not open any new trades. Check your terminal again, maybe EA just in nearest chart and it stiil working. And also you can delete all pending orders manually, if you turn off your EA - it will not delete pending orders. You should do it by yourself or they will become to be in market
Reason: