Cant trade With the broker I signed up with

With the broker I signed up withAnd I was taught how to operate the MT 5 But when it came time and I activated a new account from the demo I was asked to start with 50,000 it’s about what I make in a year and I was told by the person that taught me that I can’t start with as little as 20 bucks well I know you can I would never talk how do I go about depositing money so that I can start  trading

40900039: With the broker I signed up withAnd I was taught how to operate the MT 5 But when it came time and I activated a new account from the demo I was asked to start with 50,000 it’s about what I make in a year and I was told by the person that taught me that I can’t start with as little as 20 bucks well I know you can I would never talk how do I go about depositing money so that I can start  trading

You are being scammed. Find a proper, reliable, regulated broker that offers Cents Accounts. That will easily allow you start with $20.

Make sure that have a valid license and are regulated by well known government agencies.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are being scammed. Find a proper, reliable, regulated broker that offers Cents Accounts. That will easily allow you start with $20.

Make sure that have a valid license and are regulated by well known government agencies.
Well I’m new to this type of exchange could you just do brigade but I do know how to operate within the Mt5 And do I need a broker I am understand how markets work just need a little bit of guidance on I can keep making a new account

40900039 #:
Well I’m new to this type of exchange could you just do brigade but I do know how to operate within the Mt5 And do I need a broker I am understand how markets work just need a little bit of guidance on I can keep making a new account

Just choose a broker that has a good reputation.
Just Googling with the keywords "best broker" or "best local broker", then choose articles from trusted sources that discuss broker reputations.
Choose the broker recommended by the article.

Good luck!

Nino Guevara Ruwano #:

Just choose a broker that has a good reputation.
Just Googling with the keywords "best broker" or "best local broker", then choose articles from trusted sources that discuss broker reputations.
Choose the broker recommended by the article.

Good luck!

I know where to look for a broker but can you not just do manually without a broker for to learn a little bit more but not be on demo I don’t even know where to buy and put a thing on to be able to operate which I’ve done pretty good at in the demo I don’t want to deposit money to
Reason: