Downloading Data

Hi,

Is it possible to download the data of a currency pairs price movement for X amount of time for 3 different timeframes? And if so how is that done?

Thanks for the help!

luccc: Hi, Is it possible to download the data of a currency pairs price movement for X amount of time for 3 different timeframes? And if so how is that done? Thanks for the help!

Please explain in more detail, what you mean by "download". Do you mean you want to export the OHLC data that you view on MetaTrader 5 charts to an external file?

Or do you mean download history? And if so, which terminal? MT5 creates its history for all timeframes from the M1, so your question doesn't make sense here.

William Roeder #:
Or do you mean download history? And if so, which terminal? MT5 creates its history for all timeframes from the M1, so your question doesn't make sense here.

I want to download all ticks from multiple currency pairs. I've tried to do it for USDCHF through mt5 yet I'm getting an error code "timeout exceed". This happens for all currency pairs, any solutions?

Reason: