Speed of Bars function

I am having a hard time with my ea being slow and after using the profiler, it seems the cause is the Bars function.  Now, the bars function is being called in the Function I am using t ge the time of x bar.  That is because as I understand it, I am using the CiTime class to get the time and as I understand it I must resize the buffer using the CiTime.BufferResize function unless am missing something.  Here is the code.

CList timesLst;

datetime GetTime(string smbl, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf, int cndl)

{

int bars = Bars(smbl,tf);

int tot = timesLst.Total();

datetime toRet[];

for(int i=0;i<tot;i++)

{

CiTime *cit = timesLst.GetNodeAtIndex(i);

string smblHere = cit.Symbol();

ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tfHere = cit.Timeframe(); 

if(smblHere == smbl && tfHere == tf)

{         

if(cit.BufferSize() != bars)cit.BufferResize(bars);   

cit.GetData(cndl,1,toRet);      

return toRet[0];

}

}

CiTime *cit = new CiTime();

cit.Create(smbl,tf);

cit.BufferResize(bars);  

timesLst.Add(cit);

cit.GetData(cndl,1,toRet);

return toRet[0];

I didn't get a response so I found a way to implement my own solution.  Here is a class that will cut down your time to get the total bars in half.  If you think about how many times you need this information in a test, this is huge. If you save the bars object for each symbol/tf then you can cut out the search time as well which might drop off another 1%.
Files:

fxtrader1081:
I didn't get a response so I found a way to implement my own solution.  Here is a class that will cut down your time to get the total bars in half.  If you think about how many times you need this information in a test, this is huge. If you save the bars object for each symbol/tf then you can cut out the search time as well which might drop off another 1%.
Thanks for reporting back your results 
Reason: