Implementing machine learning into indicators

Does anyone have articles on machine learning relating to indicators Not on EA's ? I want to apply it to the indicators I make.  

Thomas Bradley ButlerDoes anyone have articles on this Not on EA's ? I want to apply it to the indicators I make.  

There are many resources (CodeBase, Articles and Forum) on this site about Machine Learning. Even if they geared mostly towards EAs, plenty of the information can just as easily be applied to Indicators as well. Just make sure you fully understand how to make an Indicator properly first, before want to apply Machine Learning to them.

Thomas Bradley Butler #: I have, just looking for how to set it up for indicators, like in an example.  Do you have an example?

I would say that you already have your own example given then you already sell an Indicator based on Neural Networks, don't you think?

Fernando Carreiro #:

I would say that you already have your own example given then you already sell an Indicator based on Neural Networks, don't you think?

But that is elementary in terms of being a cluster as described.  I am looking for more than just basics.  I am not advanced and I am not looking for questions with questions.  A simple "Yes, look here."

Two cents on this:

Computational power available in indicators.

Indicators are within a shared thread. This is a major issue.

You need to find some way to externalize that computation demand. Either to an EA or a Service.

Else your indicator will block the chart/symbol...

Believe me, I tried with an very complex indicator. It's horrible to solve.
Reason: