What are the options for commonwealth in development - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

Sorry, I can't correct the text as I can't make sense of what I've written.

So a moderator with more developed enthusiasm is needed, but please delete that post below and your own too

Vladimir Simakov:
Sorry. I can't. I don't have the right to do that.

I don't recommend messing with me here)

well you don't have any signals or products to watch

Fast235:

I don't recommend messing with me here)

well you don't have any signals or products to watch

You know, I'm not a hamster breeder, I'm not an employee of a DC or a brokerage firm. I am a programmer. You said you may write for me, and I told you what I need. The funny thing is that I kind of found a solution and, if it works out, I will explain it to you, but maybe you can do better...

I would like to see a good expert here answer the main question

Vladimir Simakov:
You know, I'm not a hamster breeder, I'm not an employee of a DC or a brokerage firm. I'm a programmer. You said you could write for me, I told you what I needed. The funny thing is that I kind of found a solution and, if it works out, I will explain it, but maybe you can do it better...

get out of here.

tell me about it tomorrow.

topical issue

sabre is just a good example to work with

Martingeil:

Do you mean him?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/fxsaber

If you show me something, let me know.

And as for the saber, we'll see what's out there.

there don't seem to be any cooperation options.

maybe by tomorrow a good enthusiast will come up with an interesting idea, albeit not a workable one.

Yeah... The moderator is certainly handsome, probably writes correctly and without mistakes on the China forums, smacks of chauvinism.

Fast235:

there don't seem to be any cooperation options.

maybe by tomorrow a good enthusiast will come up with an interesting idea, albeit not a workable one.

It's up to you, Yusuf.
Reason: