Forex: A Path without a Heart? - page 11

Михаил:

Forex seems to be the way to go with your heart but for many it is the way to get out of it))

Black hole...

Evgeniy Kvasov:

The political branch)))))))))))))

In this case, stepping back does not mean giving up the fight. But to realise that this path leads you into a trap.

Aleksandr Borodavkin:
I am convinced that you have understood everything in your life, and you have made up your mind.

Aleksandr Borodavkin, because I probably haven't figured out what the path is yet. That's why I ask this question to people like you.

After all, you have probably understood and decided everything in this life...

Aleksandr Borodavkin
Aleksandr Borodavkin
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

I don't know where the philosophy is coming from...

Vitaly Stepanov:
Remember, it is foolish to waste one's life on a single path, especially if one has no heart.

Elvis Presley received a long-awaited second-hand guitar from his mother for his birthday when he was a child. Later, on his mother's birthday, he recorded his first record. Thus began his journey. The path probably had a heart. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky in choosing his path. In opinion of the author of this branch, it is better to spend your life as a cashier, loader or any other position you do not like, than to try hard to achieve something on Forex. After all, it is much harder, you have to work hard. Or maybe he just approached the market without a heart? With that attitude, you could call everything around you a path without heart.

Artem Konkov:

Elvis Presley received a long-awaited second-hand guitar from his mother for his birthday when he was a child. Later, on his mother's birthday, he recorded his first record. Thus began his journey. The path probably had a heart. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky in choosing his path. In opinion of the author of this branch, it is better to spend your life as a cashier, loader or any other position you do not like, than to try hard to achieve something on Forex. After all, it is much harder, you have to work hard. Or maybe he just approached the market without a heart? With that attitude you could call everything around you a path without heart.

It's mathematics and chaos at the same time, what kind of heart

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is mathematics and chaos at the same time, what heart

I simply tried to answer the author of the thread in his own language. Simply put, it all depends on your attitude. You can use maths, chaos or your heart. Whatever you decide, that's how it's going to be.

Nikolai Semko:

Well, can forex be the way?
The way is not even the lust for easy money through forex. It is simply ignorance.

The way, for example, can be to fight your inner enemies - fear and greed. Forex can be just one of the means on this path. It may already be the way of the heart.

Don Juan spoke about the way of war. Is a freeloader a warrior?

Don Juan also spoke of the Petty Tyrants, which are necessary for a warrior on his path. And petty Tyrants are a gift on the way of the warrior. For they will either destroy him or make him stronger.

Forex is more suitable precisely to define not the path, but the petty Tyrant. As he can bankrupt, trample, humiliate, strip everything of value and even family.

"As I said, the petty tyrant is an external
element, one over which we have no control, and the most essential,
perhaps, of all: my benefactor liked to say that the warrior who has come across
the petty tyrant is a lucky man.What he meant by that was that
you' relucky if you meet one in your way, otherwise you have to go out and
look for it somewhere else.
He explained that one of the greatest achievements of the visionaries of the
conquest periodwas the construction of what he called the "three-phase progression".
By understanding human nature, they were able to come to the undeniable conclusion,
that if the visionaries could handle themselves in the face of petty tyrants,
they would be able to meet the unknowable seamlessly and then endure
even in the presence of the inscrutable. "

Reread. Appreciated. Revisited... Haven't looked at it from this angle before... Glad I don't have to go looking for someone!

Well, one would believe that someone came to forex to fight greed and fear))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Well, one can believe that someone has come to Forex to fight greed and fear))

They come here because of different circumstances. When times were good, I would not have been lured here, precisely out of fear... However, I don't expect to get much out of it either. I'm just reassured by the above-mentioned position)).

And yes, to combat these ailments this arena suits, as well as possible.

However, like in any fight there should be trophies...)

Reason: