Push notifications come with a longer delay - page 7

Edgar:

Perhaps there's something else I've missed...

Missed something else. Try a different firmware. Stock (native) vs Custom. There's a good chance it will help. But fiddling, for aficionados.

tyup:

There is no better option for you (because you are not in the RF) than Telegram. I, like you, need to respond quickly to events, so I have tried lots of options: mail clients and special programs like PushOver, PushBullit, etc. - all have problems with speed of delivery. Only messengers work instantly. But only telegram has the easiest api. Like you said above: waiting for them to fix the bug. Even if you wait, someday, you will be disappointed. I've tested the mobile terminal not only on Androide 8, but also on earlier versions and iPhones. Everywhere has problems and not just once a week but several times a day. Can work for half a day and then have delays of a few minutes.

Why didn't your tv take off?

I'm looking for an EA that would catch all alerts and send it to telegra, it would be much more convenient than making changes in existing EAs, can you advise?

Andrey777:

I am looking for a separate Expert Advisor that would catch all alerts and send them to Telegram, it would be much more convenient than making changes in existing EAs, can you suggest such an EA?

Is it a problem to replace SendNotification() in the code with bot.SendMessage() ? Or do you have a purchased Expert Advisor ?

tyup:

Problem replacing SendNotification() in the code with bot.SendMessage() ? Or maybe you have a purchased Expert Advisor?

I'm not very good at programming and it's not that simple, alerts need to be sent from indicator and EA as well. It would be easier to install a separate EA which would send all alerts.

tyup:

Problem replacing SendNotification() in the code with bot.SendMessage() ? Or do you have a bought EA ?

If it's not a problem, tweak what needs to be added here, all the notifications that are there would remain, but add telegram.

if(Signal && iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, timeSignal) > CT(1))
      {
         if (Upbuf1[CT(1)]<EMPTY_VALUE || (UseTime2&&Upbuf2[CT(1)]<EMPTY_VALUE))
         {
            Alert("Signal BUY - "+Symbol());
            SendNotification("Signal BUY - "+Symbol());
            ChartBringToTop();
            timeSignal = iTime(Symbol(), 0, CT(1));
         }
         if (Dnbuf1[CT(1)]<EMPTY_VALUE || (UseTime2&&Dnbuf2[CT(1)]<EMPTY_VALUE))
         {
            Alert("Signal SELL - "+Symbol());
            SendNotification("Signal SELL - "+Symbol());
            ChartBringToTop();
            timeSignal = iTime(Symbol(), 0, CT(1));
         }
      }

Andrey777:

If it's not too much trouble, tweak what needs to be added here, all the alerts to remain, but add telegrams.

на следующей строке за SendNotification("Signal BUY - "+Symbol()); 
 пишете                bot.SendMessage(1111111111,"Signal BUY - "+Symbol());

everywhere by analogy, add on the next line after SendNotification().

tyup:

everywhere by analogy, add on the next line after SendNotification().

Ok, I'll try, is there no way to add a test button to send a notification for testing?

why a button, a script can be used to check

#include <Telegram.mqh>

string Token="574958800:AAF222222CuFoe75BsSIwK9bqqw7rrfagIk";

CCustomBot bot;

void OnStart()
{
      bot.Token(Token);

int result=bot.GetMe();
      if(result==0)
        {
        //здесь имя бота.
         Print("Bot name: ",bot.Name());
         // вместо "привет телеграм" пишете любой текст котоый хотите отправить
         bot.SendMessage(111111111," Привет Tелеграм ");// вот строчку вставляете в ваш код где надо
        }
      else
        {
         Print("Error: ",GetErrorDescription(result),"  ",GetLastError());
         return;
        }
}

tyup:

Why a button, you can use a script to check

The script sends, everything comes quickly. I also wanted to try sending a photo, pasted this code into the script, but nothing comes.

CCustomBot bot;

string token = "208375865:AAFnuOjlZ3Wsdan6PAjeqqUtBybe0Di1or8";

bot.Token(token);

string photo_id;
int result=bot.SendPhoto(198289825,"EURUSD1.gif",photo_id,"screenshot");
if(result==0)
   Print("Photo ID: ",photo_id);
else
   Print("Error: ",GetErrorDescription(result));

tyup:

everywhere by analogy, add this on the next line after SendNotification().

bot.SendMessage() is added everywhere, but where do I add this?

#include <Telegram.mqh>

string Token="574958800:AAF222222CuFoe75BsSIwK9bqqw7rrfagIk";
Reason: