Push notifications come with a longer delay - page 2

Yes, the problem is only with Android, with its 'optimisations'. Xiaomi in particular is the problem. But after all the adjustments, they come instantly. In general, Google's server handles the delivery of the pushes. So the problem is definitely not with the mobile terminal.

Edgar:
Yes, the problem is only with Android, with its "optimisations". Xiaomi in particular has a problem. But after all the adjustments I have, they come instantly. Generally, Google's server handles the delivery of the pushes. So the problem is definitely not with the mobile terminal.

The problem is that Samsung doesn't have such settings, I've already tried everything.

Andrey777:

The problem is that Samsung doesn't have such settings, I've tried everything they have.

There is a special program for this, it sets up a period of polling the push server. Maybe it will help. But I can't remember the name.

I had this problem on older versions of OS.

That moment when you bought a phone for work and it doesn't send (accept) pushes.......

Edgar:

There's a special programme for this, where you can set up a polling period for the push server. It might help. But I can't remember the name.

I had this problem on older versions of the OS.

I think it would help, can you tell me how to find it and where?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
That moment when you bought a phone for work and it doesn't send pushee.......

Same thing, got the max 8gb version and it works worse than the old android 6 unit) everything arrives instantly there.

Andrey777:

Same thing, got the max 8gb version and it works worse than the old android 6 unit) everything arrives instantly there.

)) well similar.
I still think it's android's fault. I'll be looking for loopholes. The main thing is that it doesn't just affect meta trader, the xiaomi mi house also accepts pushes with a delay. And the rest of the apps are getting laggy too.

I'll do some digging.

Edgar:

There's a special programme for this, where you set up a period of polling for the push server. It might help. But I can't remember the name.

I had this problem on older versions of OS.

But the problem is only with this application, all notifications come from the others

Vladislav Andruschenko:
)) Well the same.
I still think it's the android's fault. I'll be looking for loopholes. The main thing is that it's not just meta trader, Xiaomi mi house also takes pushers with a delay. And the rest of the software is getting laggy too.

I'll do some digging.

I have no problem with the rest of my apps, especially popular messengers work without problems. I feel very strange that the app does not even appear in the list of applications running in the background, although it has the highest resolution, so the author of the program does not think it needs to work in the background.

Andrey777:

But the problem is only with this app, all the other notifications come

And I haven't had problems with all the apps. It's either a settings problem or interference with programs that interfere too much with the system. Are the root and the programs that use it installed? Some kind of xposed...

Reason: