Suggestions for MQL syntax - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There won't be any, the language is managed, albeit without GC

Sharp also has them only in unsafe mode.

How do I pass parameters to a function?
Only the beginning of an array can be passed by reference, and I need an arbitrary place in the array.

secret:
How do you pass parameters to a function?
You can only pass the beginning of an array by reference, but I need an arbitrary place in the array.

By reference you pass the entire object with full access to it, i.e. by passing an array by reference to a function, you can work with the array as you normally do with arrays, you can define the size of the array or resize it if it's dynamic, you can read an element of the array, you can assign a value to an element of the array...

In order to read an array element, the index of this element must also be passed to the function. The number of parameters increases twofold, the code becomes long and unreadable.

How many c++ victims there are in the world )) It's probably time to put an obelisk for them and establish a special day on the calendar.

Just think of the size of the problem! Not only an array reference needs to be passed, but a whole int parameter!!!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How many c++ victims there are in the world )) It's probably time to put an obelisk for them and establish a special day on the calendar.

Just think of the size of the problem! You need not only a reference to an array but the whole int parameter!!!

)))

I don't understand what we're talking about here at all. Maybe I'm not mature enough yet. :)

Реter Konow:

)))

I don't understand what we're talking about here at all. I guess I'm not old enough yet. :)

That's the fun of it. Only for the initiated... And you're out))

Like in the zone - only for their own people (like an elite club)) and they probably all attended a film session 5 years ago, can not let go

Probably should have been in the humour thread.

Here's some of the lure of one coursework on C++:

Закончив эту специализацию, вы сможете не только рассуждать о C++, сравнивая его с другими языками, но и получите реальный навык программирования.

Probably all from there))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Probably should have been in the humour thread.

Here's a fascination with some coursework on C++:

I wonder why they named the language C++?

(I think it's because it's designed to infinitely add entities.)

Moderators, don't you see? The kid won't calm down, you have to calm down.

Реter Konow:

I wonder why they named the language C++?

(I think it's because it's designed to infinitely add entities.)

Because it's augmented and extended C, and yet with full C functionality intact. Programs written in C are supposed to compile in C++ compilers. Further extension of course is not excluded but only with keeping this principle of continuity.

In general many names in programming do not look for special meaning, the main sense is that it is just so called and that's all.

Reason: