Proposal for joint activities - page 12

Serqey Nikitin:

Beautiful chatter, and not a single report to back up these moans... And it's all very simple - first the test trade report, and only then the reasoning based on these facts...

But it's like in Krylov's fables: you bark from the back alley and go into the bushes... There are no facts...!

The exchange of "reports" is over!

Hello all. Great weather today. :)

Amazing - a whole twelve pages. And there was no time to spare.

Andrei Novichkov:
Amazing - a whole twelve pages. And there was no time to spare.
Where else could you see examples of break-even trading? And this way you could expand your horizons and experience... It is quite possible that these examples will help other traders to create more effective trading strategies.

Serqey Nikitin:
And where else could you see examples of break-even trading? And so you could expand your horizons and experience... It is quite possible that these examples will help other traders to create more effective trading strategies.

you have 12 trades in a year in a test, that's 12 trades in a row in just a couple of days, no need to wait a year, also multiply lots as you do, points are much more

the man in the next thread had even more breakeven trades in a row, multiply the lot to 25.0 as you suggest and also quickly a million

i.e. i can now almost any robot i want and it will make me 12 of your annual trades in a week with much less risk and term than yours, with the same increase in lot, will you buy?

Fast528:

I mean, I can optimize almost any robot now and it will make me 12 of your annual trades in a week with much less risk and time than yours, with the same lot increase, will you buy?

Again just words and not a single action... Where are your "well-optimized" robots? Show me the reports, MALE, and then we'll talk about their purchases and sales...

Serqey Nikitin:

Again, just words and not a single action... Where are your "optimized" robots? Show me the reports, MALE, and then we'll talk about their purchases and sales...

what are you going to do then man)

it's just a waste of time, well wait, i want to see your reaction

Reason: