How do I make a deposit? - page 6

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

You wouldn't mock people, you'd just say that your EA is magic - a regular latency arbitrator. You would have got an answer right away.

And so people are embarrassed, sorry...

I don't even know such a word as "latency arbitrator" and you are showing off your knowledge.)

You can even call him a plummer, it won't distort the factual data))

Ivan Butko:
Demo account contests at brokers, what else?
Go sweep the yard... mop the clerks' floors... unload a truck... screw on a shelf for an unmarried woman... any kind of work for money. Without work, put your hat under your feet and wait...

Free advice on how to make a deposit

Develop a profitable Expert Advisor and investors will reach out to you. Wagon unloaders will act as investors . You do not waste time unloading - they do not waste time developing . I think there is a 50% X 50% mutual benefit

One is more original than the other

Ivan Butko:
One is more original than the other
Simple truths - they are not original. They're banal.

Ivan Butko:
One is more original than the other.

So you mentioned in the next thread that you have your main job and don't have time and are looking for a profitable EA. Well with your paycheck and make a deposit.

Stanislav Aksenov:

So you mentioned in the next thread that you have your main job and don't have time and are looking for a profitable EA. Well, with your salary and to make a deposit.

So far the only workable variant is D)

Although, you will have to save for more than a year.

I once read a book by Chingiz Abdullayev about super secret agents. After all the exams, there was one thing left to do - bring a million dollars (I do not remember the deadline, but I think the sooner you bring it, the sooner they will give you a grade), but it should not be criminal. One man climbed the TV tower to attract the attention of the press, another ......................... (I am not going to retell it). One of the many (Drongo) brought in a million dollars (even it was more) the next day by "robbing" a jewelry shop. I put robbery in quotes because there was no crime - they gave him the jewellery themselves because ................... better read the book.

Zvezdochet:

..read the book better .

what is it called?

Blue angels
Reason: