Bitcoin miner - page 150

Georgiy Merts:

Andrei, you should find a more original avatar... "Riding on someone else's popularity" is not good in my opinion.

Both accounts are mine, that's why the avatar is the same.

Aleksey Mavrin:

The trick and the risk is that there is more than one bit. It's like when civilisations were formed, when different values= commodities were valued in different places, and gold became the yardstick.

Imagine if every corner of the world could regularly find deposits of their metal equivalent to gold, there would be much more entropy in the development of civilisation.

Of course, I have looked too far into the past and possibly into the future.)

Also, in the past, the most valuable measure was salt, the most common one, and there were wars and murders for it.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Both accounts are mine, so the avatar is the same.

Ahhhh... That's the tricky part...

I get it with both of you... :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And before that, the most valuable measure was salt, the most common salt, and there were wars and murders over it.

Vitaly, you forgot about shells )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vitaly, you forgot the shells )))

I like the book "Debt 5000 years of history" an interesting study and conclusions about the history of debt and money. )

Mikhail Mishanin:

There you go)

https://habr.com/ru/news/t/541908/

gold rush

just good luck to them

Dmitry Shumaev:
I don't see a future for bitcoin. Have you played around with it yet?
The future is already here

So Elon Musk bought bitcoins, now they have risen in price, and with them the prices of asics and graphics cards, the same used gtx 1060 3GB card can easily be taken before the New Year for 5000-5500r, now cheaper than 10.Now they have raised the price by 2 times. As for old cards like gtx 650, which are useless for modern games, the prices are already raised by 2 times, so people who have used these asiki and mining cards will gradually start to pay back

finita la comedia 55555

I love reading RBC, the article is old, but guessed the prediction

https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/5a5f690e9a7947101b7ed853

interesting figures, they say that a total of 21 mln BTC may be mined, let's assume 17 mln BTC have already been mined.

U.S. GDP 20 trillion dollars, Chinese GDP 13 trillion dollars, world GDP about 80 trillion dollars,

If we calculate the current exchange rate of $ 56,000 per BTC, the total value of mined BTC $ 56,000 * 17,000,000 = $ 952 trillion

i.e. now in BTC we have a 12 year global GDP, 73 year GDP of china ? - or am i in the wrong order ?

Reason: