Bitcoin miner - page 118

GhostMan:

is there no alternative toNiceHash??? to dig Bitcoin.

There is

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

but there's no way I can connect to it... :(

Mining Rig Rentals | Home
Mining Rig Rentals | Home
  • www.miningrigrentals.com
MiningRigRentals.com focuses on providing a top level mining rig rental service. The focus is to unite renters and rig owners for the purpose of exchanging Crypto-currency for mining time. A secure, safe, better alternative to similar services online.

prostotrader:

Check out

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

but I can't seem to get into it yet... :(

I'm not sure where you can sign up for crypto trading: ???? I don't mean a brokerage house, but a normal exchange with a large set.

GhostMan:

is there no alternative toNiceHash?

bitcoin mining

- monopolized

- They don't even pay for the electricity they spend on video cards.

I may ask where I may sign up for trading in crypto, not in a brokerage house or exchange with large set of them.

GhostMan:

I do not know where you can get registered to trade in cryptocurrencies, i.e. not a brokerage house, but a normal exchange with a large set.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

GhostMan:

I may have an off-topic question, but do you know where you can get registered to trade cryptocurrencies?

Very good exchange BITTREX, but they have limited acceptance of physical persons.

I use WEX, EXMO and YoBit. YoBit has wide enough choice of instruments, but

Very big withdrawal percentage. And on WEX and EXMO I withdraw for free (fiat currency) by codes.

Since the flunkies have moved on to another thread, I'm going to start sharing my technical experience with mining.

One of the most important parts of GPU mining is video card tuning(NOT RUNNING!).

I will tell you how to do this using my Gigabyte 1070 Ti graphics card as an example.

Setting was made for mining ZCash ( Equihash algorithm) on flypool.org with EWBF ZCash CUDA miner v 0.3.4b

Run miner with parameters:

miner.exe --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --user <ВАШ КОШЕЛЬ>.1070 ti --pass x --port 3333 --pec --templimit 80 --fee 0

The "-pec" parameter builds a table of power consumption and video card efficiency.

With the stock settings, you will have the temperature of video cards in the range of 70-72 gr., with power consumption of 180 W per card.

The tools you will need to get your video card up and running for mining (without overclocking):

1.MSI Afterburner

2.NVidia Profile inspector 2.1.3.7

3.nVidia Inspector 1.9.7.8

Very few of you know that video memory has 10% lower frequency (P2 mode) than video memory with default settings (MSI Afterburner).

frequency (mode P2) and STATE overclocking mode is called "P0" and need to

set by yourself (in games this is done by the game itself).

To set this (factory) mode we need NVidia Profile inspector,

and check that the mode is set inNVidia Inspector.

Run the NVidia Profile inspector, go to section 5 and change the CUDA - Force P2 state

to "off", check that P-State in NVidia Inspector is "P0".

After factory overclocking we will go to MSI Afterburner to adjust GPU voltage and frequency.

Launch MSI Afterburner, go to its Main settings and check the ticks as shown in the screenshot.

Then go to Afterburner bookmark and set the curve of the cooler (see the screenshot).

After applying the settings, Afterburner will restart.

Unlock Power Limit and Temp.Limit by clicking on the icon (see screenshot).

Set Power Limit to 90 and Temp.Limit - 75.

Then, by clicking on the icon, connect the mode of the cooler by the schedule we created earlier in the settings.

Next, select the GPU for voltage and frequency settings.

And to display a graph of frequency dependence on the voltage, click on the icon on the left

of Core Clock. A graph will open (see screenshot)

And here, you need to read VERY carefully.

The GPU voltage changes discretely, not smoothly, so there are transients

which will have a negative impact on the video card, so we need to

fix the MINIMUM GPU voltage, at the MAXIMUM possible frequency for

stable and long-lasting video card operation. In this case the hash rate would increase by 3-5% and

Power consumption would decrease by 15-20%, coolers would run slower, and the GPU temperature

of GPU will significantly decrease. So:

When you open the graph you will see that the crosshair jumps left and right and up and down, you need to

Observe the crosshair for 2-3 minutes and note the minimum voltage point (left)

and the maximum frequency (top). Having recorded these parameters, move on to the adjustment (see screenshot)

Clicking on the square of the minimum crosshair movement on the

voltage (x-axis), we move it up to the frequency you have marked, and then equalize

(with the mouse or keyboard arrows) the squares to the right of this voltage.

After adjusting, click the checkbox to apply in the MSI Afterburner window itself.

It is possible that the settings will be lost (this is normal) and you will need to redo everything.

When making these settings, you need to keep an eye on the miner so that it doesn't "crash" or

crashes. If, at the voltage and frequency you selected, everything works fine, then

you will need to make another adjustment by lowering the frequency a bit. This should be done,

so that there is a small margin.

This work is laborious and tedious, but should be done only once for each algorithm.

Here is what you should get. The "tail" of the very last square should be higher

the rest of the straight line, which means you haven't chosen the maximum possible frequency.

and that's right, because there should be a small margin.

I have such a graph, you may have a different one, it depends on your video card.

Here is the result of setting (NOT overclocking) your graphics card. The power consumption of my graphics card decreased by 50W while the video card temperature went down by 10g!

At the same time, hashrate went up by 6.1%.

And here is the result of correct tuning on the pool, we can see that spread of current hashrate is minimal

relative to the average hash rate.

prostotrader:

It was set up to mine ZCash ( Equihash algorithm) on flypool.org with EWBF ZCash CUDA miner v 0.3.4b

Why EWBF, excavator gives out less salt?

I wish you could tell me how to do it with Linux.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Why does EWBF, excavator produce less salt?

I wish you could tell me how to do it with Linux.

Hi Serge!

Excavator (in CUDA 9.1 version 1.44a) has a bug (it crashes when changing algorithms).

EWBF mines ZCash perfectly (no worse than Excavator), but has only one Equihash algorithm

Unfortunately, I haven't "seen Linux" in my "eyes" :(

Added

And what prevents you from doing the setup with EWBF (very handy with it - you can see the changes in the table immediately), and then using Excavator?

prostotrader:

Hi Serge!

Excavator (in CUDA 9.1 version 1.44a) has a bug (it crashes when changing algorithms).

EWBF mines ZCash perfectly (no worse than Excavator), but has only one Equihash algorithm

Unfortunately, I haven't "seen Linux" in my "eyes" :(

Added

And what prevents you from doing a setup with EWBF (very handy with it - you can see the changes in the table immediately) and then using Excavator?

EWBF I know, I'm just interested in excavator,

If EWBF is not worse, then I won't bother with excavator, especially it's not available for Linux.

I haven't figured out"overclocking" inLinux yet.

Sergey Chalyshev:

EWBF I know, just interested in excavator,

If EWBF is as good as that, I won't bother with excavator, especially since it's not available for Linux.

I haven't figured out"overclocking" inLinux yet.

I told you I can't help with Linux

You can see the difference very well.

Your temperature is 66g. Mine is 59g.

You have an efficiency of 2.54 sol/w, I have 3.6 sol/w.

You have a power consumption of 178w, I have 129w.

And you have 1070 and i have 170 Ti.

Switch to Win :)

Sergey Shashkov:
What about cloud mining? Capacity rental.
A scam.
Reason: