Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 12

Alexander Ivanov:

No trend, no channel, no pivot, no oversold, no overbought, no accumulation, no pushback... etc.

Finally at least one has understood that the market is a random process. But if someone thinks that the random process can't be used to play and win, it is up to them.

Proof? - (laughing): (laughing): Yeah, be my guest. In poker the hand is random, each hand is unique and doesn't depend on history and the probability of winning is only 1/9-1/6 and even 2 Aces in hand is far from a guarantee of winning, while some 2 and 5 might win. Nevertheless, good players win all the time.

Dear Alexander, you are one of the most extraordinary individuals on this forum. As is generally accepted, uncommon people have uncommon thinking, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could actually have a pretty good record.

I am a person who is usually persuaded only by facts and not by claims, so no disrespect, could you at least provide screenshots either from personal brokerage accounts or from "account history" in MetaTrader? You can PM me if you don't want to publish it to a wide audience.

I would be very grateful if you could satisfy the hunger of my curiosity.

Market maker

Ivan Butko:

Marketmaker

cool picture ))))

HBT29:

Dear Alexander, you are one of the most extraordinary individuals on this forum. As is generally accepted, uncommon people have uncommon thinking, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could actually have a pretty good record.

I am a person who is usually persuaded only by facts and not by claims, so no disrespect, could you at least provide screenshots either from personal brokerage accounts or from "account history" in MetaTrader? You can PM me if you don't want to publish it to a wide audience.

I would be very grateful if you could satisfy the hunger of my curiosity.

it's in two or three hours.

And there are a lot of them upstairs.

another account, just the final hours.

I don't hold losses for long, I close them and therefore I don't sit in a drawdown. I am waiting for other moments.

as long as I don't write....

everyone sees what they want to see....

and whoever frees the mind from the matrix can defeat himself, then the "agents of Smith"...

But it's a hard road...

Thank you!
Reason: