Mt4 End of support. - page 47

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Run a simple robot visualisation tester on mt4 and then on mt5 and pretend you are a beginner. Maybe you'll get an insight.

And here's where it gets more detailed. I have been running tests every day on two platforms.

What should be the visual difference?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

More on this point. I run tests every day on two platforms.

What should be the visual difference?

Yes I'm wives against it, I'm not proving anything, it's a great platform. All super I like it. It's the customers that sometimes don't see it. What can you do. Orders, deals, positions. One thing's for sure.

The schedule's so bumpy, it's like the computer's slowing down.

Or maybe it's just the customers I get.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Yeah I'm wives against it, I'm not proving anything, it's a great platform. Everything is super I like it. It's the customers that sometimes don't see it. What can you do. Orders, deals, positions. One thing's for sure.

The schedule's so bumpy, it's like the computer's slowing down.

Or maybe I've got customers like that.

Let the customers explain what they don't like.

I know someone who knows next to nothing about programming, but is interested in auto-trading, uses both platforms, depending on which expert comes up for him. He hasn't said anything about the difference.

Personally for me there is no tester in MT4. My trading robots are tested exclusively on MT5, although I work on old accounts, all on MT4.

How do your customers see the difference?

George Merts:

How do your customers see the difference?

You have to spread your fingers...

And this is MT4, by the time it closes, the price can run off and come back 20 times. There's no such thing on MT5, but there are other disadvantages.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And this is MT4, by the time it closes, the price can run off and come back 20 times. On MT5 there is no such hat, but there are other disadvantages.

i.e.? I haven't seen any differences in price formation.

And customers are more often confused by positions, orders and deals. But there is really more information in this

Reason: