Sultonov differential indicator - page 19

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There is no goal here of finding a grail, it does not exist by definition of a competitive market. If someone can, explicitly, turn it into a monopoly, then, there may be a ghostly possibility of obtaining or arranging a grail.

What is a grail? Can you give a definition of this beast?

Олег avtomat:

What is a grail? Can you give a definition of this beast?

I can give from your words:"The grail is that which has not yet been found". )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I can give from your words: "The grail is that which has not yet been found" )

The grail is an unrealised dream. The grail is shattered the moment the dream is realized -- and so one must look for the grail again, i.e. form a new dream. Because without a dream there is no grail.

Somewhere like that ;)))

<br / translate="no">.

Maybe the indicator is crooked, not converging, with an uncommitted reference point and overdrawing. But let's be fair and give credit where credit is due: Yusuf's prediction was correct and the eur went up and currently the profit of his prediction is already over 150 4-digit pips contrary to the opinions of his detractors.

The instrument - Eurodollar:
The instrument is the eurodollar. The indicator does not make predictions, it precisely points to the market condition, updating the data of the last bar every minute, but it does not redraw the results of historical analysis by definition, nothing escapes its notice, all changes not "noticed" by the indicator are of deceptive nature and you call them "correction", the market will anyway return to the verdict of the indicator. In this case - a firm BAY. What will happen in a minute, the indicator does not know, it will know only after the incident of this minute. As long as the Bulls will not go down to the Bears or the Bears will not go up to the Bulls, the verdict BAY will not change. The market will not be able to hide anything from the indicator. I have shown this many times.

Oleg avtomat:

The eurdollar is going down.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Hey Oleg, what's the good reason? As long as the indicator is 99% certain, it will go up. It doesn't recognise unauthorised moves downwards, considering it a correction. It will still go the way the indicator has calculated at the moment.

Alexander:

The indicator may be curved, not converging, with a non-fixed reference point and redrawing. But let's be fair and give credit: Yusuf's prediction was correct and the eu went up and at the moment the profit according to his prediction is already more than 150 4-digit pips, contrary to the opinions of his opponents.

Thank you, Alexander, for your understanding and support.

Alexander:

The indicator may be curved, not converging, with a non-fixed reference point and redrawing. But let's be fair and give credit: Yusuf's forecast was correct and the EUR went up, and at the moment the profit according to his forecast is already more than 150 4-digit pips, despite the opinion of his opponents.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, Alexander, for your understanding and support.

Thank you for the criticism - it helps us to develop. What is the use of giving thanks for praise?

One successful prediction is no different from guessing on a coin. Yusuf, you had a whole cloud of signals on your theories. Where are they all?

Alexander:

The indicator may be curved, not converging, with a non-fixed reference point and redrawing. But let's be fair and give credit: Yusuf's prediction was correct and the EUR went up and currently has a profit of over 150 4-digit pips according to his prediction, contrary to the opinion of his opponents.

And what prevents you from fixing it in your account?

Alexander:

The indicator may be curved, not converging, with a non-fixed reference point and redrawing. But let's be fair and give credit: Yusuf's prediction was correct and the EUR went up, and at the moment the profit according to his prediction is already over 150 4-digit pips, contrary to the opinion of his opponents.

Agreed.

Dmitriy Skub:

Be thankful for criticism - it helps us develop. What is the use of thanking for praise?

One successful prediction is no different from guessing on a coin. Yusuf, you had a whole cloud of signals on your theories. Where are they all?

Dear Dmitry, I thank you for your constructive remark and I present you the "second" forecast. Before I went to visit my acquaintances about 3 hours ago, I registered the indicator readings with a certainty that the price would fall and when I came back I saw the correctness of the indicator forecast:

Unless something extraordinary happens, should go down:

Reason: