Hunting for Stop Losses

There is a theory that price is heading towards the stops, but this is probably a legend, is it or not, comment?

And I see you sculpt the polls so well... You can't be sure :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

And I see you sculpt the polls so well... It's easy to spot :-)

What do you mean, "molding"?

Kirill Shushkevich:
There is a theory that the price goes to the stops, but it may be a legend, is it true or not, please comment?

This is not the case in the real market. A stop is simply an instruction to a broker to buy and sell at a given price with possible slippage. A stop in the form of an order hits the market only when the price is reached.

Since the DC Forex is not a market and the quotes are issued by a dealer, anything can happen.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That is not the case in the real market. Since DC Forex is not a market and quotes are issued by a dealer, anything can happen there.

In general, many people say that the price goes to the stops and they cannot make any profit.

Kirill Shushkevich:

Well, a lot of people say that the price goes to the stops and they can't make a profit.

I've edited it down a bit there. How can price deliberately go to stops if they are not on the market until that very price occurs?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I've made a bit of an edit there. How can the price purposefully go to the stops if they are not in the market until that very price occurs?

I don't know, but it seems to be the way the stops accumulate in one prominent place.)

Kirill Shushkevich:

I don't know, but it looks like that's how stops accumulate in one prominent place.)

They accumulate at specific brokers who put orders on the market when the price is reached. Brokers do not have a single base of stops. The market does not see your stops, they are not in the market stack. The market has only the market glass, which is publicly available. Only real orders are in the book. The function of the exchange is to execute real orders.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They accumulate at specific brokers who put orders on the market when the price is reached. Brokers don't have a single base of stops. The market doesn't see your stops, there aren't any in the stack. And the market only has a market stack, which is publicly available. The function of the exchange is to execute real orders.

I see, but on the forex market, the market stack and volumes don't work, do they?

Kirill Shushkevich:

I see, but on forex, the market and volumes don't work, do they?

We don't play forex, we play DC-Forex. And this is like singing and sniffing). In DC-Forex the glass and volumes do not work. And the quotes are not market ones but they are provided by DC - it's their diocese as dealers. What they actually provide is, in general, not well known.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We're not playing forex, we're playing DC-Forex. And it's like singing and sniffing). In DC-Forex there is no glass and there are no volumes. And the quotes are not market ones but are provided by DCs - this is their diocese as dealers. What they actually provide is, in general, not well known.

It's just that mt4 has a marketplace, so I thought it would work.)

Reason: