and wandering around randomly again... - page 14

Gorg1983:

It's more interesting about the three maths something. At least it's more interesting than the apples... 2+2.. By the way, 2+2 doesn't make 4. Usually it's the ones who don't have 4 who can make money on the sub.

And you don't do things the same way.

He is just talking the point, and you have nothing but gibberish.

Gorg1983:

how do you prove you're not a reindeer?

Oh, and Yandex has some answers you can pee in your pants.

I'm not being mean, Kent-you're really funny.

Thanks for your kind words.

Here, learn fromGorg1983, how adults should take casual conversation

Евгений:

Well those who claimed that the earth stands on three elephants also did not believe that it is round and considered it a trivial nonsense. It is so to the point.

Don't worry, the internet is now full of videos of geniuses proving once again that it's flat. I don't suppose you should underestimate them either?

So you can come to the point that any nonsense has the right to exist and must be taken seriously by clever heads. They will not have time to think intelligent things until they have gone through all the nonsense. What's more, the lives of all the smart people of all times will not be enough.

khorosh:
Did you have two accounts so that it would be easier to track each direction and not get confused with orders? Is it a compensator for each direction or it is a separate mechanism for each account?

Each account has its own compensator.

The second account allows you to use rate fluctuations that do not affect the first account's grids (grid shift by half a step)

khorosh:
He's making a point and you're just talking rubbish.

You shouldn't have answered me, because I am too incompetent and inexperienced for you, as opposed to your mega-competence in your posts.

prikolnyjkent:

Please tell me about the 'threewell-known mathematical effects'. I'm ashamed to tap the keys with my fingers.

prikolnyjkent:

Compensator - each account has its own compensator.

The second account allows you to use rate fluctuations that do not affect the first account's grids (grid shift by half a step)

I meant that both directions (both grids) can be implemented in one account. Only it is more complicated to deal with a lot of orders, of course.

khorosh:

I meant that it is possible to implement both directions (both grids) in one account. Only it is more complicated to deal with a lot of orders, of course.

А... It is...

It's easier that way.

Gorg1983: So these clever heads won't have time to think clever things until you've gone through all the nonsense.

No offence, but you've already wasted your time here commenting on nonsense, so why weren't you thinking smart things and getting distracted by nonsense? What about a smart head?

Евгений:

No offence, but you've already wasted your time here commenting on nonsense, so why weren't you thinking smart things but distracted by nonsense? What about a smart head?

It's not like you have to think smart every second, you have to rest every once in a while. Plus, humanity be damned, you have to protect people from thinking all sorts of nonsense.
Reason: