MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 143

Wahoo:

Merry Christmas !

Thursday the ticks will be back :)

is this a joke or is it real ?

then why is there 240 bars more m1 on the 5??? although the 4's terminal was always on and the 5's was not ???

It's absolutely real. Don't forget to look at the calendar once in a while. :)
I don't know if it's a red day on the calendar or not, but it's still a non-working day for 1/3 of the world's population. I don't know what the 5 says, but the whole world is resting.

MetaDriver:

The functions are topologically and logically identical. They differ only in parentheses.

Profiler report:

OnStart;12;1;213;100.00%
Test_2;14;1;99;46.48%
Test_1;14;1;98;46.01%
Print;14;1;15;7.04%

As we can see the differences are within the "random fluctuations" of the multitasking system.

There are no parentheses in the compiler output file (*.ex4/5), not even a trace of them. Brackets serve only to structure the logic of the source code.

VOLDEMAR, take a break, have a Twix.

I'm not going to argue, I'll send you the results later ... Your code is too small ....

VOLDEMAR:

I'm not going to argue, I'll send you the results later ... Your code is too small ....

Indeed you are right, time is the same, strange, two years ago I did measurements and the difference was significant, even visually noticeable ... Maybe something has changed since then .

VOLDEMAR:

Indeed you are right, the time is the same, strange, two years ago I did measurements and the difference was significant, even visually noticeable ... Maybe something has changed since then .
Maybe it was the bytecode of the old 4? I can't say anything about it, it's up to Stringo.

MetaDriver:
Maybe it was the bytecode of the old four? I can't say anything about it, it's up to Stringo.

Neither the old byte-code nor the new one of course have any bracket effect.

The new code is generally compiled directly into the assembler before execution.

когда видела окно настроек советника, неизменяемым по размеру...

our tears to this day.

The MCs don't care about this window, their programmers don't use experts and indicators after all.

FAQ:
But it's better to put brackets everywhere.

Better, but not everywhere :-)

There are cases where brackets will mess up the code. It won't do what it's supposed to do. For example, a locker by condition.

==============

So, when will they make a customizable properties window?

Give me a scalable properties window!

+1 for scalable property window. And the last dimensions should be remembered.
And it would be more logical and clearer to write exactly the name of the variable in the "Variable" column, as before, and to display comments on that variable from the EA text in the new additional "Note" column.
Reason: