I'm all about the tester, which is lying. - page 4

FAC: I haven't noticed. Didn't look at it in detail, though. (Sorry, I can't quote correctly). Logically, he (the tester) doesn't care, even if it's from the Stone Age.

Again, I apologize for the foot, yes, that was off the mark.

but here's a look at it.

Also, are these pictures from the visual mode, or did you run the EA in the tester and then press the "open chart" button?

FAC: No, visualisation is involved from the beginning. I observe what happens as I go along.

About "but look": well, if there is a difference, then again the tester is lying, it SHOULD NOT make a difference.

What is this stupid habit of objecting without reason? No wonder you've turned everyone against you. You check first. and report back if you want help.

I just wanted to say that this result, whatever it is, doesn't tell you anything. Why should the tester treat near quotes differently than far quotes? And if it does - again it comes out lying.

Anyway, I'll try it, of course, but why...

I'm not actually asking for help, but for a competent and sensible explanation of what and how. Not yet.

You are confident in the quality of quotes, it's 2001, and the tester only draws what the quotes give it.

And yes, the visualiser is separate from the tester, so if the prices in the table are correct but the arrows on the visualiser's chart are shifted, you can sleep well.

incred:

I just wanted to say that this result, whatever it is, doesn't tell you anything. Why should the tester treat near quotes differently than far quotes? And if it does - again it comes out lying.

Anyway, I'll try it, of course, but why...

I'm not actually asking for help, but for a literate and intelligent explanation of what and how. Not yet.

Test on the minutes on open bars and you will have happiness and insight.

paukas:

Test on the minutes on open bars and you will be happy and have an epiphany.

Open bulls, DTs change often. Give a man some advice )))). The tester is one thing. If you do not know what to do with it, you may ask: "How do you know what to do with it? (To check the logic on the tester and put it on the demo at least to start with. I certainly do not impose my opinion)

p.s. Ticks are better to use in general.

solar:

Open quickly, the DCs change frequently. Give a man some advice )))). And actually, a tester is one thing. And real trading is another. (To check the logic on the tester and put it on the demo at least to start with. I certainly do not impose my opinion)

p.s. Ticks are better to use in general.

Heck, if you have a profitable EA, it should show plus in tester, demo and real...
Reason: