Grail indicators - page 2

Demi:
What are the statistics based on, not the past?
I only take into account the present, on Real! And I only use the tester to check the expert's work.

borilunad:
I only take the real thing into account, on Real! And I only use the tester to check the expert's work.
All Expert Advisors are based on an analysis of past price behaviour. That's it. And who takes what into account is up to him.

I am using this channel indicator. i-Regr shows channel direction well on H1. settings 7 1.6 250 3
Files:

Ditch the reg. It's for programmers.

For you, the best it can do is keep a short arm on you.

Why? shows the direction in the channel well.

AllRsi indicator where can i read about it? i can't find it online. how well does it work?

135z:

The grail is not to be found in technical turkeys. That is, not in the "maintainers"! But in the forecasting ones. So that the price (even if it "squeaks and doesn't want to") with a high probability (over 75%) goes exactly where the predicting indicator points. And it does not indicate it just by technical factors, but by objective and frequently repeated regularities. For example by seasonal - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/28176/page249.

As soon as I understood it my trading turned from loss-making to profitable. Although I had to give up currency trading. And almost completely switched to commodity-futures trading. But it was worth it. One can "make" +5 and more percents per month practically without risk. On real exchange accounts.

I wonder what kind of predictive induki. can you give me a hint?

There is no difference between these tools. And no one shares them, but not out of greed, and common sense dictates not to make them public, as our "opponents" do not sleep and immediately adjust to negate our "invention"!

135z:
AllRsi indicator where can i read about it? i can't find it on the net. how well does it work?

AllRsi. It has more than a dozen states. It has more than a dozen states. Direction, above, below, in the channel, not, rollback, etc. I can't tell you how many settings it has.

As you asked, that's how you answered.

Everything is in your hands.

The most uncomfortable state is sitting on the fence.

I can't help you there.

The RSI description can also be found on this website, but it's a wow trading experience

135z:
I'm using this channel induke. i-Regr shows channel direction well on H1. settings 7 1.6 250 3

))) Good, but 30-50 bars after the current one.

He's just wildly overdrawn!

Beautiful, but pointless.

Reason: