Econometrics: State-space model forecasting - page 21

Vizard:

This is nonsense...I don't know where you and faa got your hands on this...

Maybe it was Faa who started the new account?

PapaYozh:

Could it be that Faa has set up a new account?

dunno...already leaning towards it myself...although some participants have already voiced their suspicions...and the habit of arguing in a frenzy over nothing...just to avoid tests))) is similar...

+ faulty modelling...but I could be wrong here...

if it's not true and we're looking at a Faa's rearing...then it's even worse... zombieland is something like that ))))

Vizard:

This is nonsense....it's not clear where you and the faa got this from....not to mention that indicators can be made for 1 and 2 p....and they are there....in one form or another, I came across them a long time ago...

In the meantime, pseudoscientific conversations and funny pictures will go on forever... and the model will then go down the drain... imho...

Where did I get it from - speciality in mathematical statistics, speciality in econometrics.

I don't know where faa comes from, nor is it clear what knowledge he has. You can take a syllabus from me and see what you should know. 5 years, of which 18 hours went into TA. From this ratio and my attitude to TA.

PapaYozh:

Could it be that Faa has set up a new account?

As you wish.
And can we get on with the topic, no off-topic?

EconModel:
faa, stop explaining yourself.

EconModel:
As you wish.
Can we go off-topic here?
We can do that, but not in this thread.

It's gone to flub. I'm out. Adieu.

EconModel:
It's gone to flub. I'm out. Adieu.
Spoiled, imho. Can anyone corroborate that?

TheXpert:
Spoiled, imho. Can anyone confirm?

Я )

Honestly, it's not clear what you want.

You are posting some graphs, but not the model. You are asked questions about the model and you refuse to answer them. And the questions are innocuous enough.

So what do you want from this thread? We can only discuss something when the model is clear.

Reason: