Econometrics: State-space model forecasting - page 18

Mischek2:

Heh-heh-heh.)

Yes, a lot of people can be identified by their style of speech and the seldom/often used words :)

Mischek2:

Found a way to litter the econometrics thread?

anonymous

You look very funny. Immediately disassociated from me, in case you get into a heap with me too - you're afraid, you really want to stay.

EconModel:

You are superfluous here. Just a few people who understand econometrics, but we're depriving a bunch of well-organized coders with moderator status who graze here in the hope of a measly 100 quid for pseudo-advisors. They just hate me. Two years ago I was the first person to write the word "econometrics" on this site. Before that, a search didn't yield such a word at all. I was immediately emailed in a personal message saying, "Why would you do that?" Now you have been equated with me and your fate is sealed. That's what practice shows. You will not be allowed to post a result about the benefits of econometrics. To blab, twist, puff your cheeks and "like the older and more experienced traders" are full of virtuosos.

I haven't posted anything substantive here for a year and I urge you not to do so. Gotta find somewhere else.

PS. Although you can continue to use such a compromising word to anyone on the site "adieu" if you stop using the word "econometrics".

Faa, not at all.

Gotcha:
Faa, not at all.

faa1947:

anonymous

You look very funny. Immediately disassociated from me, in case you get into a pile with me too - you're afraid, you really want to stay.

EconModel:

You are superfluous here. Just a few people who understand econometrics, but we're depriving a bunch of well-organized coders with moderator status who graze here in the hope of a measly 100 quid for pseudo-advisors. They just hate me. Two years ago I was the first person to write the word "econometrics" on this site. Before that, a search didn't yield such a word at all. I was immediately emailed in a personal message saying, "Why would you do that?" Now you have been equated with me and your fate is sealed. That's what practice shows. You will not be allowed to post a result about the benefits of econometrics. To blab, twist, puff your cheeks and "like the older and more experienced traders" are full of virtuosos.

I haven't posted anything substantive here for a year and I urge you not to do so. Gotta find somewhere else.

PS. Although you can continue to use such a compromising word to anyone on the site "adieu" if you stop using the word "econometrics".

Faa, everything's fucked but the bees. So you're not alone, just look around - people with their heads are just fucking around, you've fucked up the chess game with anonimos. Faa, it's humanly okay, there's a heart attack nearby...

faa1947:

You look very funny.

Faa, talking to yourself, helping yourself, giving yourself advice, you don't look funny, but already pathetic.

Mischek2:
Faa, talking to yourself, helping yourself, giving yourself advice, you don't look funny, but already pathetic.

Not pathetic, but helpless - but, eh, why not help a good person...

Gotcha:

Not pathetic, but helpless - but, eh, why not help a good man...

Helping is useless. People fall into two categories, some can do anything, you just have to teach them, and others can do nothing, no matter how much you teach them.

Faa is one of those who can't do anything, can't talk about politics, can't predict the market, can't understand econometrics.

But he does it all.)

faa1947:

anonymous

You look very funny. You immediately disassociate yourself from me, in case you get into a heap with me too - you're afraid, you really want to stay.

I'm not afraid...and I'd like to spin the state space model for interest...compare it with others...I don't know how to build it properly...

make a simple (childish) one and post it for your interest with a CSV data file to read from... let's spin it... R will download...there is a button in Gretl to call it...

what's the point of wasting water ?)))

Mischek2:

Helping is useless. People are divided into two categories, some can do anything, you just need to teach them, and others can do nothing, no matter how much you teach them.

Faa is the kind of person who can't do anything, can't talk politics, can't predict the market, can't understand econometrics.

But he does it all.)

Who writes this propaganda to you - you change your motives periodically

And I don't tell you the cycle of change)
Reason: