Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 317

Hello!

The following script is needed:

was
eur/gbp / 1 lot / open 312.25 / sl 559.45 / tp 454.55
yui/ghf / 1 lot / open 3.28 / sl 5.65 / tp 4.65
.../... / 1 lot / open ...... / sl ...... / tp .......

became
eur/gbp / 1.02 lot / open 312.25 / sl 559.45 / tp 454.55
yui/ghf / 1.02 lot / open 3.28 / sl 5.65 / tp 4.65
... / 1.02 lot / open ...... / sl ...... / tp .......

What would close pending orders with a certain volume (lot), and open a new order with another volume, but the same entry level, stop and take.

Can someone meet ...?

Let me ask you a question. Can you tell me if the ZigZag indicator and the Zigzag indicator are the same, or not?

Vladimirovits:
Can you tell me if the ZigZag indicator and the ZigZag indicator are the same thing or not?

If this ZigZag and that ZigZag are completely different things.))))))

Vladimirovits:
Can you tell me if the ZigZag indicator and the Zigzag indicator are the same or not?

Are you asking about the zigzags provided in the terminal? then yes. one is standard - the other is custom.

If not, it depends on the code, and the question is not correct as there is no code.

You can always double-check it by overlaying 2 indicators in strategy tester in visualization mode.

Thank you! The thing is, I've tried installing a Zigzag indicator , creating an indicator, running the name... It said, "We already have an indicator!

I thought it was there, but I scanned it very carefully in the installation folder and it's 99.999% not there, it's only ZigZag.

Vladimirovits:

Thank you! The thing is, I've tried installing a Zigzag indicator , creating an indicator, running the name... It said, "We already have an indicator!

I thought it was there, but I scanned it very carefully in the installation folder and it's 99.999% missing.

Just call it something more original and you won't get confused. ZigZagNew, for example. Exactly the file with the new zigzag.

Vladimirovits:

I thought it was there, but it's 99.999% missing in my install folder and it's only ZigZag.

LOL...

Since when did Windows start to distinguish between lowercase and uppercase letters in filenames?

Thank you!!!!!

Good day. I have an EA, it works fine in the strategy tester (opens orders and everything). But when I just put it on a chart, nothing happens. The EA does not work. I also noticed that on the chart, there is a cross next to the EA's name. How to fix it?

muzzletop:
Afternoon. I have an EA, it works fine in the strategy tester (it opens orders and everything). But when I just put it on a chart, nothing happens. The EA does not work. I also noticed a cross next to the EA's name on the chart. How to fix it?

When you put the EA on the chart a window opens with parameters, there are different tabs - in the first one "General" you have to put a tick in front of "Allow EA to trade".

If the EA is already on the chart and is displayed with a cross - on the toolbar, click the button "EAs" (yellow cube in a hat with a red circle and a white square inside the circle).

Reason: