For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 14

khorosh:
Experiment often comes before theory. A discovery is made through experiment first, and then the theoretical basis is summed up.

That's right, you don't get upset, the main thing is constant, painstaking, conscientious work, often boring, often childish...

As the famous so-called classic M.L. said - "The greatest achievements are the result of small but continuous efforts...".

more:

That's right, you don't get upset, the main thing is constant, painstaking, conscientious work, often boring, often childish...

As the famous so-called classic M.L. said - "The greatest achievements are the result of small but continuous effort...".

Thanks for the kind word. I do not get upset, life has taught me to be resilient. After all, life is always a struggle - before dinner with hunger, after dinner with sleep).

PapaYozh:

Tell me, why these tester pictures you've been showing for years now?

I like to tease the ardent opponents of martin. I can imagine them gnashing their teeth looking at the beautiful pictures of the balance of such EAs and I get a buzz out of it))).

khorosh:
I like to tease ardent opponents of martin. I imagine them gnashing their teeth looking at beautiful pictures of balance of such EAs and I get a thrill out of it))).

If you'd posted a link to the monitoring, you'd have teased me. But you can't tease the shit out of a tester.

They don't gnash their teeth, they just laugh.

khorosh:
I like to tease the ardent opponents of martin. I imagine them gnashing their teeth looking at beautiful pictures of the balance sheet of such advisers and getting a buzz out of it.))

Gggg, genius. It's all clear with you, dearie. You have to be so ......

Pointless topic, of course.

Heroix:

Gggg, genius. It's all so clear with you, mate. You have to be so ......

Pointless topic, of course.

I disagree. It makes sense, we need to revive the forum on four, because it's completely stunted).

khorosh:
I disagree. There is a point, we need to revive the forum on four, because it's completely stunted).

And he stunted, apparently because present on the forums fight with advertising here has taken a hypertrophied form.

This has discouraged people from demonstrating their work.

khorosh:
I disagree. It makes sense, we need to revive the forum on four, because it's completely stunted).
The goal is achieved. All you have to do is say something stupid and then you can prove it with your mouth...

khorosh:
I like to tease the ardent opponents of martin. I imagine them gnashing their teeth looking at beautiful pictures of the balance sheet of such advisers and getting a buzz out of it.))

Funny :)

I will tease you with a picture from real ) it's one day. Very good, but only one day. Without martin of course.

TheXpert:

Funny :)

I'll tease you with a picture from real life ) it's one day. Very good, but only one day. Without martin of course.

It makes sense to have a MM like hrenfx
Reason: